Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Thank you for the response guys, i am a big fan of LeBron but so far im not yet sold with ix, i guess i need to see it up close and probably have to wear it and from there ill decide :smile:

that gum sole makes my mouth water 
nerd.gif
no doubt... no way I'd miss that... **** is perfect  

on another note.... I needed a break from collecting new shoes anyways... I'ma take a break till 11's drop... cause I'ma get dam near all these 
laugh.gif

With all these PS CWs, by the time the XIs drop, some are gonna be over this model already and/or bored with the CWs that do drop.

IMO...

But this model to me isn't as all that anyway. Not anything I see myself spending any bread on.

not sure how these will look with  jeans.. that was the great thing about the X's is I can wear those with jeans or cargos etc.  I think these are too aggresive to pull off wearing with jeans or in a casual enviroment.  these look like  strictly shoes to play basketball/workout in. 

not sure how these will look with  jeans.. that was the great thing about the X's is I can wear those with jeans or cargos etc.  I think these are too aggresive to pull off wearing with jeans or in a casual enviroment.  these look like  strictly shoes to play basketball/workout in. 
you just gotta get creative ..get ideas from other dudes on wdywt ..anything can be rocked nicley

you just gotta get creative ..get ideas from other dudes on wdywt ..anything can be rocked nicley

I kinda agree with him i see these going good with shorts tho, to me doesnt matter im rocking these on court

The 10s have that casual appeal but the 11s feel like theyre trying to go the innovative route

was really hoping I wouldn't like the 11s to save more money but damn these are so mean

kotj's are copped

bump the jeans... they go good with everything else though... they will work like a motherf#$er with the right shorts... any kinda workout pants to... both of which can be rocked casually with style... to be real I'd rather have them like that then a "jeans" shoe.... I got enough jeans shoes... i need that crack for other purposes... and these will fill that need and then some

They are gonna look good with anything! Its not about how the shoes look, its about how you wear them! Haha

"Money buys you clothes, not style."

Can't tell you how many times I've seen people look awkward as **** because they don't know how to coordinate a fit (NOT match.) with their shoes.

These will look dope with the right jeans, but what do I know? NT is full of experts when it comes to critiquing other people's pants tho..

These look really clean on feet. That china cw would be sick if they actually dropped hopefully the cannon cw makes a return also. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom