Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I do... and I understand your reasoning of giving designers props and making the consumer feel like they had some say in the design... It has about a 1% chance of happening though.. The logistical nightmare of producing a shoe with that short of a turnaround would be the least of their problems...

A more robust NikeID is prolly the closest it will ever get to that.. which is fine by me.
i've come to grips with there never being a complete satisfaction in the sneaker world.
1. pe's will never release
2. gr's will never be great
3. id's will never let me customize what i want
4. prices wont be going down for anything
5. most releases i want, wont be had withought paying resell

i like the all black ones Lebron is wearing and the army ones.

these would be better with an air bubble. i like the 10's better, but these are good.

good way to look at it but the xi still use less so cost should be down imo i just hate nikes pricing pricing structure

Yeah, I understand. I just have high hope for LeBrons. Haha btw, you do awesome photoshops. Keep up what you are doing.

I do... and I understand your reasoning of giving designers props and making the consumer feel like they had some say in the design... It has about a 1% chance of happening though.. The logistical nightmare of producing a shoe with that short of a turnaround would be the least of their problems...

A more robust NikeID is prolly the closest it will ever get to that.. which is fine by me.
Exactly, this would never work logistically. Designers have already chosen the CW's which are set to be released for the entire line by now, and production on many of these CW's is already under way.

Also don't forget just how small of a percentage "sneakerheads" make up out of all consumers. Nike has to take ALL buyer's tastes into account when they release shoes, not just NTers.

Literally designing your own colorway on NikeID is their way of giving us say in what releases.

I think pe's will come out as retros

Makes sense but by the time Nike retro Lebron's those PE's will be forgotten about and only those who followed Lebron throughout his career will be excited to see them.

I see a lot of previous CW's being retroed as well somewhere far down the line.

Last edited:
i've come to grips with there never being a complete satisfaction in the sneaker world.
1. pe's will never release
2. gr's will never be great
3. id's will never let me customize what i want
4. prices wont be going down for anything
5. most releases i want, wont be had withought paying resell

Beautifully said.....

Repped.

Any news of a Crown Jewel type of release for the XIs?? Like a limited "first edition" before the Army Slates hit stores??

And to think we get a low version, an elite version(don't see how they could get more elite), probably an EXT. Hopefully they make a respectable South Beach CW. I would be interested in seeing a predominately black shoe with the greys and pinks and teals used more as accents. south beach 8s were a miss in my opinion. 9s were better bc it was simple, but an all grey shoe just doesnt look good. Super excited for this line

i doubt it usa's were the 1st shown last yr and maybe corks i think the xi will release like kd vis
The KD VIs did the have a limited first release, though. First it was the DMVs then the Seat Pleasants were the GR that came directly after that.

i'm hearing that a some what limited 11 will drop in September to get the ball rolling for official drop in October.. 
nerd.gif

And to think we get a low version, an elite version(don't see how they could get more elite), probably an EXT. Hopefully they make a respectable South Beach CW. I would be interested in seeing a predominately black shoe with the greys and pinks and teals used more as accents. south beach 8s were a miss in my opinion. 9s were better bc it was simple, but an all grey shoe just doesnt look good. Super excited for this line
A predominately black south beach colorway won't work.  Black doesn't scream south beach.  Pink and teal does.

The MVP shoe would have been perfect for a New Orleans theme.
Yes but they could use one shoe and change it up a little :lol:. They are using a similar print to the championship lows on the xis.
Anybody got theme ideas for New Orleans?

Last edited:
Yes but they could use one shoe and change it up a little :lol:. They are using a similar print to the championship lows on the xis.
Anybody got theme ideas for New Orleans?

the floral print? how do you know this? they will be a must cop!!!!

Back
Top Bottom