Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
really feeling those blk/gold colorway rather than the army/mint ones. I feel like this shoe has a lot of potential but that price tag is the deal breaker for me. Never was a fan of the X but I would rather wear the XI since they don't look like two brick houses on your feet.

7fdaf02d_th.jpeg

thats all the black/gold are
flightposites are ugly.

It appears that all the air vents are L's and J's...new colorway seems to be a later stage of the BRED pair we saw awhile back. Doubt these will be the only black/red pair tho, as the orange outsole will not do well with inline (apparel) on a large consumer scale...

the sample parachutes look better than the production ones because of the subdued swoosh..if only lebron would stop loving big a*** swooshes, look at pennys line, no gaudy swooshes because he didnt like gaudy swooshes. i understand them never going the mj route again, but subdued swooshes will add to the LUXURY of the sneaker a la MJS, i mean theres more nike swooshes per shoe than any lebron logo (crowns, lions) (not counting sig on sole because you cant see that)

the sample parachutes look better than the production ones because of the subdued swoosh..if only lebron would stop loving big a*** swooshes, look at pennys line, no gaudy swooshes because he didnt like gaudy swooshes. i understand them never going the mj route again, but subdued swooshes will add to the LUXURY of the sneaker a la MJS, i mean theres more nike swooshes per shoe than any lebron logo (crowns, lions) (not counting sig on sole because you cant see that)

I agree. I get tired of big swooshes and 10 million swooshes everywhere. That's one thing I like about the Foamposite One, the swoosh is subtle. People know it's a Nike shoe without it being all up in your face. Less is more, Nike. Good grief.

Back
Top Bottom