Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
holy **** the next post i see about the swoosh..

i still want a red/gold iron man. hopefully id can deliver this. rose gold would be a nice id option too.

Have not been disappointed with a colorway yet. From first impressions this will be my favorite LeBron yet and I can't wait to find out how they feel on feet/court.

holy **** the next post i see about the swoosh..

i still want a red/gold iron man. hopefully id can deliver this. rose gold would be a nice id option too.
Well seeing as how the swooshes are big and in your face, I'm positive you will NOT stop seeing post or hearing complaints, putting big dumb swooshes all over hyper fuses, kds and teams shoes is one thing, but your flagship shoe should stand for elegance technology and luxury. The swoosh will not leave, we understand that, but it should however take a backseat to the crown,lion,sig, and dunk an logos

Well seeing as how the swooshes are big and in your face, I'm positive you will NOT stop seeing post or hearing complaints, putting big dumb swooshes all over hyper fuses, kds and teams shoes is one thing, but your flagship shoe should stand for elegance technology and luxury. The swoosh will not leave, we understand that, but it should however take a backseat to the crown,lion,sig, and dunk an logos
the only problem with the swoosh is making it bright. on the kotj and the samples they nailed it with the black swoosh that isn't in your face. if you were to remove the swoosh on this shoe and put a big crown where it was, it would look even worse. if you were to eliminate it and keep the toebox swoosh (which i happened to like) the shoe would look more empty.

the only problem with the swoosh is making it bright. on the kotj and the samples they nailed it with the black swoosh that isn't in your face. if you were to remove the swoosh on this shoe and put a big crown where it was, it would look even worse. if you were to eliminate it and keep the toebox swoosh (which i happened to like) the shoe would look more empty.
Good points, but I wasn't necessarily saying all out remove the swoosh from that location (wasn't saying not to either) or put a crown to replace it there, they coulda made it much smaller, and there could have been logos somewhere other than only the tongue, I mean with jeans (how they will be mostly worn) on the ONLY logo that will be visible will be the swoosh seeing as how the tongue is not that long, so ppl prob won't be wearing their jeans behind the tongue. With it being the SIGNATURE flagship shoe, it makes great sense that SIGNATURE player's logos would be in the forefront while still incorporating the company's logo.... Era aj III-vII accomplished this flawlessly

Good points, but I wasn't necessarily saying all out remove the swoosh from that location (wasn't saying not to either) or put a crown to replace it there, they coulda made it much smaller, and there could have been logos somewhere other than only the tongue, I mean with jeans (how they will be mostly worn) on the ONLY logo that will be visible will be the swoosh seeing as how the tongue is not that long, so ppl prob won't be wearing their jeans behind the tongue. With it being the SIGNATURE flagship shoe, it makes great sense that SIGNATURE player's logos would be in the forefront while still incorporating the company's logo.... Era aj III-vII accomplished this flawlessly
am i the only one that thinks these'll look much better with shorts?

am i the only one that thinks these'll look much better with shorts?
they are basketball shoes first and foremost. 
mean.gif

These are the flagship of the top brand that rules the market, therefore it's normal for them to be the highest priced of all shoes.

I know you all see the fire on this shoe from the placement of colors.
Orange sole = bottom of fire
Red armorposite = body of the fire
Speckles = embers
Black upper = smoke
grey lining = smoke

:nerd:

Sole should've been clear or ice blue, because the hottest part of the flame is the part of the flame you can't see at the very bottom.

The bright crimson sole looks better than the red sole from the earlier pic, gives it contrast. possibly an October/Halloween pack release? I rather it have a white outsole ala the unreleased black/red IX.

Last edited:
Black/red colorways always reel me in, bought the pressure X's on release day last year, looks like the XI will start out the same. 

ughh the first pics of that black/red was so much better. You couldn't see the speckles and the orange outsole. :x :lol:

Orange + red is just weird to me.

Will wait for another color.

Last edited:
Glad to see some new cws but I'm not feeling the black/red XIs that crimson outsole just throws it all off for me but if the outsole was black... :pimp: would be copped

Back
Top Bottom