Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I like the 10s but damn these color ways looks on point so far the 11s are going be special I don't see to many sitting even at 200.00 price point.. Nike did a hell of job with these. And nicks names are here to stay so who cares lol

the "new lebrons" is what ill call them when the colorways drop....people will either know or not know..

sidebar...like the colorways so far...dont see myself copping anything tho, maybe the special releases like Christmas or BHM or All Star...just can't see myself cashing out 200 on a basketball shoe to wear casually...I dont even have a gym membership...PASS

The TWs are interesting, wanna see more pics or see them in person before I make a decision though. Only must cop for me so far are the KOTJs.

And who cares about whether or not a shoe has a nickname as long as we know what shoe we're talking about. Doesn't matter to me if you call them King of the Jungles, King's Pride, Parachute Gold, whatever, it's still the same damn shoe. It's really not that serious.

I'm really feeling the TWs, King Whatevers, and the blue/grey cw the most. It's a shame that the first cws are looking so good and we didn't even get to the Christmas cw yet :x :smh: imagine the Christmas cw (if Nike changes the cw from the typical colors) and the BHMs or even the All Stars!! :wow: this is looking like a great year for Bron but a bad year for my wallet :frown:

Wow... lot to take in.

I knew there would be a china-type release, since the kobe sparks kd bamboo's and all those other shanghai releases

not sold on the Warriors...

and the nickname wars again, smh

^One China-themed Lebron release each year is expected though. They usually been dropping around the same time each year in the fall.

The Kobe Sparks/Fireworks are a little bit different from the Lebrons/KDs since those are looking like a China/Shanghai exclusive release, and at least we'll be getting a US release for the Lebrons/KDs.

Hopefully this has been stated already but common sense tends to elude this thread at times. You may deem the nicknames ridiculous or idiotic but I bet them ish's come in handy when you talking to those "stupid" shoe store employees trying to track down a release. Your chances of success increase when you can say a common knowledge knickname as opposed to describing it as that black blue and green Lebron that looks like the terminator gang banging a transformer inside an Iron Man suit. Everything ain't for you hardcore sneaker addicts ya know...

Imagine if the first launch colorway still Hasn't surfaced yet and it's based on 2k14? Hmmm.......

So have we seen the launch colorway yet?.... I doubt it's the warriors

The Terracotta Warrior joints are leading the pack with an October 1st release date in China, followed by the Parachute Gold pair dropping everywhere on the 12th of that same month.

I think we'll have a Quickstrike early release of the warriors similar to the cutting jades last year.

these definitely look cool, but $200...
not sure I can sport foam style shine as casual
coupons stacked with coupons stacked with cashback, then i'll jump on

Back
Top Bottom