Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Did you see the royal blue soldier 7 that leaked early this year?
Source or joke?
Speculation, a colorway was listed to release in Feb around the time of the ASG titled Prohibition. I was just attempting to make the connection. New Orleans was one of the cities that continued to boom during the US Prohibition of the 1920s.

So the ASG theme will be inspired by how New Orleanians were able to continue getting drunk during the Prohibition of the 1920s? Curious to see how that turns out.
Speculation, a colorway was listed to release in Feb around the time of the ASG titled Prohibition. I was just attempting to make the connection. New Orleans was one of the cities that continued to boom during the US Prohibition of the 1920s.
Interesting theme none the less if it's true.

Last edited:
I might get one pair to hoop in on outlet/employee price like how I scooped my only pair of 9/10

I've pretty much love every Lebron shoe, with the 7s and 8s by far the best signatures, but this **** here is easily the worst. Somehow it's worst than the last two signatures, and don't tell me that "What for some more cw" ****. I've seen enough.

Even the box sucks, and IDGAF about shoe boxes.

To each his own, but IMO these are leaps and bounds above the 9 & X; and are the 4th best shoe in the entire sig. line.

1. 8
2. IV
3. II
4. XI
5. VII

Last edited:
The XIs are easily better than the Xs IMO too and could go down as one of my favorites with the 8s and IVs. I did really like the 9 too, especially since they had some great colorways.

this Bron 11 will be the Air Jordan XV of Jays ..... Going to be hard for me to see the good in this shoe. 
I respect your opinion fam... But..

XIs haven't even released yet.. public has only seen a few C/Ws so far... It's all a guessing game which C/W will release and how will they look like..

Peeps also said this about the Xs, Xs did pretty well plus the Xs to me are by far the most comfortable...

I'm reserving my opinion until I have the shoe..

But by just the looks of it... as long as it doesn't run narrow, foam upper plus narrow on the forefoot equals achy
frown.gif
 feet at the end...

Last edited:
Can't believe dude rated the 8s as best of the line.

Imo the best are the 2, 3, 4, 7, 9 & 10, with the 4s bring my absolute favorite, the rest of those are too close to rank.
The ones that are OK to me are 1, 6, 8, 11
Worst are the 5s .

Last edited:
was never really a big Bron sneaker fan. i liked the 4s and the 9s but these KoTJs.....must..be...copped.... i love the olive/gold on it.

NDC dont fail me now

Y'all gonna stop disrespecting the 9s.

Best Lebron model so far.

8s, 7s, 4s, 10s & 3s are dope too. Everything else is passable.

Last edited:
Waiting for detailed pics of the AvMs

Not feeling the TWs or the Gammas that much.

Looking forward to seeing the Home version of the XIs. Hope the colorway is as clean as the Home Xs were.

any one know why they took away the visi zoom max for this model?

will it be discontinued, cause it seems like they're just using it on them crappy
zoom Hyperflights...

Back
Top Bottom