Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
cost cutting for sure. and it'll be a LOT heavier with the armorposite/full length max zoom combo. but for a shoe built around a 6'8" 250 lbs fella weight shouldn't be a problem

i was waiting for the final pics to come out with the visible zoom still in place but sadly they were taken out. loved the cushioning on the 10s

Can't believe dude rated the 8s as best of the line.

Imo the best are the 2, 3, 4, 7, 9 & 10, with the 4s bring my absolute favorite, the rest of those are too close to rank.
The ones that are OK to me are 1, 6, 8, 11
Worst are the 5s .

The Lebron 8 V2 were better than the 2, 9 and 10. Not even mentioning the V1.

So yeah, that's a fair judgement. Still one of most comfortable Lebrons.

cost cutting for sure. and it'll be a LOT heavier with the armorposite/full length max zoom combo. but for a shoe built around a 6'8" 250 lbs fella weight shouldn't be a problem

i was waiting for the final pics to come out with the visible zoom still in place but sadly they were taken out. loved the cushioning on the 10s

this has been stated to be incorrect many times.
this is the lightest lebron signature to date, with the exception of the soldier line

Last edited:
this has been stated to be incorrect many times.
this is the lightest lebron signature to date, with the exception of the soldier line

Truth...but this is one on NT's top rules.
1. People never read the thread before they post
2. Opinions will ALWAYS be judged (and the next Guy's is always the way we should all think).
3. Everyone knows leaked pictures are hype fuel and once a dope rapper wears them they must be upgraded to "must cop" status
4. Your list of best in a signature line will be followed by 3 more lists and a page or two of debates
5. Nobody will notice that 3 of 5 "feet only" pics that show up on twitter or IG are the same pic
6. Your choice of jeans will get clowned by someone
7. People will fall in love, make a shoe #1 in a list of top tens, post must cop and start planning an attack on A SHOE THEY HAVE NEVER SEEN OR HAD ON THEIR FEET...but this is NOT creating hype...its just because they are smarter than the rest of us.

Last edited:
8, 7, 10, 9, 11, 6 as of now

If the 9s were more comfortable for me I'd rank them higher. I have slim feet and had to go a full size up from my true size 10.

Last edited:
FINALLY a ankle height bron.

I want. Want to wait for outlets but, that's a 3-4 month gamble to save $20-40.

FINALLY a ankle height bron.

I want. Want to wait for outlets but, that's a 3-4 month gamble to save $20-40.

I agree with this...Not many colors of the 10 hit the outlet and when they did sizes were limited and if you were lucky you got a pair. It's almost like you have to buy them at full price to be guaranteed a pair now a days. Miss the days of waiting for a Bron to hit the outlets 8 to 10 months later for a decent price to have something to hoop in and beat up...can't see myself paying $200 for something to hoop in.

Last edited:
^^^^ Lebron X Prism immediately come to mind. Waited for reduced price to cop. Then poof.....the damn shoe vanished. :smh:

SuperHero Elite Xs are another example.

Last edited:
^^^^ Lebron X Prism immediately come to mind. Waited for reduced price to cop. Then poof.....the damn shoe vanished. :smh:

Yeah man Prism was most underrated 10 IMO didn't like them at first and now it's one of my favorites along with Jades

I just wanna see an all chrome or metallic gun metal with some hits of black on a pair of the 11s. The chrome, silver, and gun metal PE's he had were soo nice.

Getting off topic, but my top 5 is:

1. X
2. IX
3. XI
4. I
5. VIII

The XI may rise once I actually own a pair and see them in different colors. The KOTJ is a must right now; the rest will be passed upon.

Getting off topic, but my top 5 is:

1. X
2. IX
3. XI
4. I
5. VIII

The XI may rise once I actually own a pair and see them in different colors. The KOTJ is a must right now; the rest will be passed upon.
Perfect example of rule 7 above...

I'm sorry, but this is hilarious (IN MY OPINION).  How can you say a shoe is your favorite and you don't have one?  What if it makes your feet bleed and your toes look like Lebron's?

I was at Champs today, for a pair of casual/daily wear.  I picked 11 shoes that I liked the looks of, tried on EVERY shoe and settled on ONE because it actually felt good AND looked good.  I've never understood how people can buy a shoe, or even list it in your favorites, and you've never even seen the actual shoe?  This in my opinion is buying on HYPE.  Sad that so many people buy a 200 Basketball shoe and never even pull the laces tight.  To each his own, but no matter how I feel about the Lebron XI, I would NEVER buy a pair until I had them on my feet.

I'm not used to copping first day for Lebrons. Do stores usually do raffles for the first colorway like retro J's?

I love the shoe, because they reminds me of the flightposite without the zipper. I wonder if the air bags will be smaller, like with the Flightposite and the first LeBron, the Zoom generation, allowing the XI to be a bit closer to the ground. But my major concern with this shoe, will be in the durability department. Will the upper chip and lose its color?

For two hundred plus bucks, they had better not.

For me my faves were the III's and  5's, which were built like tanks.

Last edited:
I agree with this...Not many colors of the 10 hit the outlet and when they did sizes were limited and if you were lucky you got a pair. It's almost like you have to buy them at full price to be guaranteed a pair now a days. Miss the days of waiting for a Bron to hit the outlets 8 to 10 months later for a decent price to have something to hoop in and beat up...can't see myself paying $200 for something to hoop in.

JM can reconfirm this but Nike must be reducing the # of units they produce of a colourway since they put out so many.

Yup. Same with the carbons. I just knew I was gonna be able to snag a pair for $100-$120.

Prisms and carbons are two of my favorite shoes for casual wear.

I'm tempted by the King's Pride, but I want to see what I can do on NikeID.  If it's like last year, will probably have to go the ID route

Perfect example of rule 7 above...

I'm sorry, but this is hilarious (IN MY OPINION).  How can you say a shoe is your favorite and you don't have one?  What if it makes your feet bleed and your toes look like Lebron's?

I agree. To an extent.
Sometimes you just love a model, for style only.
I love the paranorman foam. Never seen it in person but know I love it. But this is different cuz I know how the shoe fits and feels from other color ways. But to love a shoe that you don't own any of and never tried on.... has to be sheer aesthetics

The 2,3,5, and 6's felt like it was a reach for me aesthetically. The rest have been visually pleasing.

The 9's were great and I felt was really ahead of the curb in the performance/design/durability department - it really was a standout shoe for the LBJ line.

The X's was a simple yet, clever shoe. Which kinda seemed like only a one piece upper with multiple vents all throughout; but then you realize the tech - dynamic flywire, visible zoom unit, optional Nike+ system; add in the rope laces + lace lock (which I thought were great) - it resulted in a pivotal model for the LBJ line.

But I think the general consensus of the X is the comfort. It really is such a comfortable shoe; matter fact, maybe TOO comfortable - just something to think about.

The X PS Elite was a definitely corrective upgrade from the regular X's and IMO, was just a nice Trophy piece (PM me if you would like for me to explain).

And so it comes to the XI...

I'm highly interested in the shoe as a whole. It does give me a sense of reach like the previous models i've stated above, but on the design/tech stand point, sounds like this could be a positive step in a different direction for the LBJ Sig Line and I hope they continue to push the boundaries.

Back
Top Bottom