Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
i have a post a page back with what sizes i wear. id say the toe is a hair more narrow than lebron IXs, but they are a hair longer than the X's. i dont have wide feet but have a very high arch. the size 9.5 and 10 i tried on were very close in width, so i dont think sizing up will help much if you have wide feet. i think the guys that are saying these are super comfortable either have narrow feet, flat feet, or lebron toes. hope that helps...
Would you say they're similar to KD V's?

gordonson, you hit it right on the head... those pics made the sneaker itself look official, but son wasn't rocking em right imo

These are not hyped neither, people please stop. Don't let Nike's feelers gas up the situation. If you strike out online from ALL the various online retailers that are carrying these, hit the streets and you will be successful
I don't understand why people don't just hit the streets for a GR like these so you can get them In hand ASAP. Only time I try online is when a shoe is super limited and the Internet is the only route. Talked to my local footaction and these in my neck of the woods are gonna be an easy cop

ordered a 9 from the lithuanian site.

having my boy hold me down an 8.5

i have to figure out sizing so ill let u know when i get both in hand.

for reference:

lebron 8 = 8.5

lebron 9= 9

lebron 9 elite= 8.5

lebron 10= 9

Wow I finally won a raffle at hoh. But, now I'm not sure if I should get them or wait for the aways coming up.

Got mines from JJ with that 6% on Ebates.

Decided not to use my WC card to only save $1 and I get to sleep in longer.

For future reference there's a twitter page solely dedicated to providing the link early.

Not hard to find either.

I don't really buy through JJ, but I hope this helps someone

Going to wait until I can try a pair on and determine exactly what size I am in these. The KPs are nice but I'm still undecided.

i should have nothing to worry about in the morning except that spa page because of the steels on fnl 
sick.gif

It was a relatively easy cop. They def had a lot of pairs but don't sleep on these if you really like em. I think they'll sell out in most places within a week if not days. Hope everyone who wants a pair gets theirs.

It was a relatively easy cop. They def had a lot of pairs but don't sleep on these if you really like em. I think they'll sell out in most places within a week if not days. Hope everyone who wants a pair gets theirs.

was just getting ready to ask what's the consensus on these--- luckily I'm GS and really the only Lebrons that sell out GS are "southbeach" CWs and the All-star CWs. Though I don't think ANY of the GS Xs sold out at.All :lol:

I checked out the 10s and at about 12:08 I was able to add any size of the king pride no back pack jimmy screen. Check back again At 12:30 sold out.

I never get through jimmy jazz madness but I made it all the way to checkout but couldn't find the paypal payment option... 5 mins later, cart jacked/oos message

I'm feeling confident about the morning but I gotta put some cash in the bank. how do you dudes do paypal during the hectic releases? that's precious seconds wasted lol

Back
Top Bottom