Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Why do people need to go all out on matching? Why not just throw on a simple white or grey shirt and let the shoes be the main part of the fit? Always doing too much

If you ever go into a shoe store, they'll have that little foot tool called a Brannock device. There's more to it than just seeing how long your foot is. Just as important is measuring your arch length, or your heel to the point at which your foot is the widest (heel to first metatarsal; ball of foot). In my case I measure a true size 14 in length, and a true size 15 in arch. You take the average of the two, in my case--a size 14.5, which they don't make. Thankfully I fit just fine in most size 14's from all major brands.

I know a lot of people are sick of hearing about size. But a few people can't find them in stores to try on. And even fewer of those people have large feet that don't offer half sizes. So when you're dropping $200+ on a shoe, you want to make damn sure you're going to be comfy. Lebrons just don't fit like most of Nike's shoes.

Throw on a tee and some pants and let the shoes do the talking
nthat.gif

said it before but some of you prolly bought 11's with defected toe boxes

some of the toe boxes have dented in posite

i exchanged my shoes 3 times before finding the right fit in the same size

alot of them have this problem

Why do people need to go all out on matching? Why not just throw on a simple white or grey shirt and let the shoes be the main part of the fit? Always doing too much

:stoneface: @ Neglecting to mention the beauty of a well-fitting black tee.

How big of a douche would someone be to go into a sneaker store ask the associate to bring out their size and a half size bigger, try both pairs on then request the larger pair but will only purchase a retrieved different pair from the stockroom because he's just totally unDS'ed the first pairs?

I dig the shirt but I'd be more likely to rock it with just plain black kicks.

This is exactly the first thought I had. If I were to iD some all black LeBron 11's, I'd throw that shirt on and some slim black jeans or something. I don't dislike the shirt, but it's overkill with the King's Prides.

Last edited:
SMH, as if people didn't read the dude getting flamed on the last page for the Kaleidoscope outfit. It's like these noobs be joining NT just to post their new "Barney & Friends" get-ups

Last edited:
U
said it before but some of you prolly bought 11's with defected toe boxes

some of the toe boxes have dented in posite

i exchanged my shoes 3 times before finding the right fit in the same size

alot of them have this problem

Unacceptable for 200 beans..
My pair didn't have any dents but did come with a pre-creased lunar insole under the right toe area (which is by no means a deal breaker and really doesn't devalue the shoe on any performance level) but as a stickler it's enough to notice underfoot.. Also the ankle area where the top laces thread through aren't cut flush from left to right sneaker so one tongue rides sideways when laced..
Again, really not something to overly complain about, shoes are uber comfy and serviceable but I can't say I'm 100% satisfied ESP for the pricetag

Back
Top Bottom