Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
How big of a douche would someone be to go into a sneaker store ask the associate to bring out their size and a half size bigger, try both pairs on then request the larger pair but will only purchase a retrieved different pair from the stockroom because he's just totally unDS'ed the first pairs?
Happens every now and then...I always tell them that's the only one, take it or leave it, tell my associates to do the same thing that's petty AF :smh:

How big of a douche would someone be to go into a sneaker store ask the associate to bring out their size and a half size bigger, try both pairs on then request the larger pair but will only purchase a retrieved different pair from the stockroom because he's just totally unDS'ed the first pairs?
I would NEVER do something like this, but i guess if somebody's paying $200 for something they have that option. 

I would just go back to the stockroom and come back with the same box. Here's your DS pair.

Last edited:
Not sure if mentioned previously, but the "Pre-Heats" are available for pre-order, releasing Oct 28.

KC is not sure if those will be with special packaging, and to expect standard boxes. (per PM)

https://www.kicks-crew.com/product_detail.php?pid=4215

KC is using 626376-800, which is what we saw on the "special" Forging Irons.

We've also seen the 616175-800 style linked to February

So I went in to my footlocker to get the kings pride, tried it on, and asked to also get the kobe 8 pit vipers in my size. Nightwing2303 recommended for guards to try out switching the insole of the kobe 8 with the LeBron 11's insole and you'll get that low to the ground feel. (because honestly im not built like LeBron and I cant handle my basketball shoes having so much cushion considering im only 6ft 2 and 165 pounds and built scrawny like kd.) So that's what I did, switch the insole and it felt amazing. Decided I was going to buy both the kobe's and the leBrons but he asked me why I switched the insoles. So I explained how I planned on using em for basketball and he then proceeded to say that's stupid and how im not the customer this shoe was targeting. Made it feel like I was an idiot because I wasn't using it for casual use. I just said forget it and went to a shoe palace to get my pairs. But anybody else get that problem when they go in to get leBrons?

I mean... I can't imagine anyone else having that conversation probably :lol:

I don't even know why you explained it to son. If you're getting both pairs, when he asked why you swapped insoles I would've just told him that it doesn't matter, and that I'll be taking both :lol:

So I went in to my footlocker to get the kings pride, tried it on, and asked to also get the kobe 8 pit vipers in my size. Nightwing2303 recommended for guards to try out switching the insole of the kobe 8 with the LeBron 11's insole and you'll get that low to the ground feel. (because honestly im not built like LeBron and I cant handle my basketball shoes having so much cushion considering im only 6ft 2 and 165 pounds and built scrawny like kd.) So that's what I did, switch the insole and it felt amazing. Decided I was going to buy both the kobe's and the leBrons but he asked me why I switched the insoles. So I explained how I planned on using em for basketball and he then proceeded to say that's stupid and how im not the customer this shoe was targeting. Made it feel like I was an idiot because I wasn't using it for casual use. I just said forget it and went to a shoe palace to get my pairs. But anybody else get that problem when they go in to get leBrons?
That's why the idiot lost himself a sale. And that's why FTL employees get paid like 10 cents above minimum wage

Last edited:
Quote:
I mean... I can't imagine anyone else having that conversation probably
laugh.gif

I don't even know why you explained it to son. If you're getting both pairs, when he asked why you swapped insoles I would've just told him that it doesn't matter, and that I'll be taking both
laugh.gif
Yeah you're probably right on that but im pretty sure he's never seen someone go in try two pairs of shoes on only to switch the insoles and try em on again lol

On another note anybody seen the black and gold colorway? Honestly if the LeBron 11 turns out like the kobe 8 with each colorway just straight up killing im probably going to be very broke
laugh.gif

Lol maybe he thought it was stupid that you were buying a shoe just for the insole.

Or maybe that you were going through all that trouble because someone on the internet told you to.

Either way, kid should have kept his opinion to himself.

Bad business.

Does putting a lebron xi insole inside the kobe 8 work?

hes an idiot. i hate when people try to make u feel stupid cuz u use products for what theyre meant for. altho, in your case i think you shoulda just copped the soles from online BUT! if u want the shoes u want the shoes! What kinda salesman tells you youre stupid for wanting to buy what they sell? Shoulda told his manager what he said just to teach him a lesson honestly.

Im grabbing my kings prides tomorrow, AND im hoopin in em tomorrow. but im a big dude so there wont be any soleswappin going on lol.

Back
Top Bottom