• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Lovin the new pics of the aways

Every shoe just gets way better looking with new pics, I'm sure they'll look even better in person just like the Kp's

Lovin the new pics of the aways

Every shoe just gets way better looking with new pics, I'm sure they'll look even better in person just like the Kp's
From what BigJ and a couple others who've seen em in person have said they aren't as poppin as the pictures suggest. It'll be a game time decision on release day. These were a for sure cop initially but might have to pass on em if they don't live up to what I expected from the pictures.

Got this today :smile: I still think the KPs the best cw but these do look great on foot. I don't know if its just me but these also feels lighter than the KPs not sure if its cause of the materials or I'm imagining it and they also felt more snug than the KPs that I have but that maybe because I wore the KPs for a week already.

BTW I one thing I have a problem with when wearing Lebron 11s is that red tab on the tongue when wearing shorts and low socks it scratches my right leg  but just the right leg though..weird.

so about my post above... I literally just heard a radio commercial explaining it. It is at a place in Miami (location can be found on nike basketball on instagram, its the newest pic of the kings pride) and this is what the commercial stated.

1. Have a chance to train and play like LeBron (not sure what that means)

2. Get custom LeBron gear (they said Nike Elite Socks and more)

Im there will be more stuff to do but that is all I heard.

Just picked these up from NTLA...I believe these hats are for the Carbon Fiber and Akron vs. Miami...they also had the Terracotta Warrior hat...

Last edited:
those X-mas though
pimp.gif

Oh my god, I don't even wanna think about how hurt my pockets are gonna be this Christmas... Gamma XI + Christmas Lebrons... :smh:

so about my post above... I literally just heard a radio commercial explaining it. It is at a place in Miami (location can be found on nike basketball on instagram, its the newest pic of the kings pride) and this is what the commercial stated.
1. Have a chance to train and play like LeBron (not sure what that means)
2. Get custom LeBron gear (they said Nike Elite Socks and more)
Im there will be more stuff to do but that is all I heard.

Hmm, sounds similar to what they did at Venice Beach for the Kobe 8.

All I have to say is...It was nice waking up at 9am this morning without worrying about a single shoe release!  Good to take a break sometimes from all that jazz.  Waiting on the TCWs and possibly the FIs.   

Finally tried on the KPs today at a local jimmy jazz and went half size up and felt really comfy. Should have asked dude for my true size but I'll stick with going half up. Passing on those aways and going with the gamma blues next month.

Finally got my size 16's in all the way from Lithuania...toe box is snug, but I'm old enough to remember the first posites (back when they were performance kicks). Imagine the toe box snugness all over...that's what the og's were, but it was on purpose. Those who plan to ball in them DO NOT SIZE UP. Once the posite starts to mold to your feet it goes from snug to a shoe that's as close to one with your foot you can imagine.

Gotta figure out how to rock these off the court though...I'm way too old for skinny jeans or crazy socks with shorts
Damn.

I have trouble sometimes finding shoes in my size 14/15. Can only imagine what you go through.

Glad you were able to get your pair. Hopefully in a week or so, I'll have mine.

The glorious colour of the Lebron XI Pre-heat Forging Iron was meant to capture the
bright, hot luminescence of molten metal, symbolizing the fierceness of the forging process.

Sparks are represented by a lighter shade of colour sprayed over the upper, and the polished 
grey Swoosh shows the final product of the process: sharp and deadly.
View media item 631202
View media item 631056

Bonus Christmas Pic
View media item 631071
View media item 631076

Damn.

I have trouble sometimes finding shoes in my size 14/15. Can only imagine what you go through.

Glad you were able to get your pair. Hopefully in a week or so, I'll have mine.

Believe it or not it used to be mad easy...back when I was the age of most people on this board I would rarely cop a kick on release day. Even for the hottest kick, I'd wait a few months and I'd find them on sale at my local mom and pop or online once the internet matured.

The last or 3-4 years it's impossible. Most kicks now don't even come in 16 unless it's JB. When they do, they sell out in minutes. I refuse to pay resell prices so, if I can't score a kick on release I just give it the Kanye shrug and move on. I've been collecting kicks for like 20 years, so I know in a few months there'll be some new heat for me to chase.

Don't know what type of release the forging irons will be but glad to say I'm confident I already have my pair locked in. I love having connections and hooking other people up while they return favors.

Back
Top Bottom