• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
D
Tried to stock locate KP in 11.5 or 12 to use my military again, no dice (pacific NW area).

Debating a 3rd pair from DlCKS for $180...

Don't you think three pair of the same cw is a touch overkill dude? Lol.. I mean get some wear out of the one pair first.. Do what you gotta do but just think about it first lol

D
Tried to stock locate KP in 11.5 or 12 to use my military again, no dice (pacific NW area).

Debating a 3rd pair from DlCKS for $180...

Don't you think three pair of the same cw is a touch overkill dude? Lol.. I mean get some wear out of the one pair first.. Do what you gotta do but just think about it first lol

He's explained his mentality various times now.
One to rock
One to stock
One to play ball in

I personally think he's scum of the earth. But that's another story [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji]

One to rock
One to stock
One to play ball in

I personally think he's scum of the earth. But that's another story [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji]

Lol that's nothing new.. I've subscribed to that as well but really only in a "man that would be sweet to do" in a wishful thinking kinda way then some time would pass and I'd think "man I'm glad I didn't go through with that cuz I have enough sneakers I never wear" relief/realization lol.. Just tryin to help the guy out.. I know it's exciting cuz it's new these synthetic shoes don't crumble after even 100 wears.. More than 2 pair max is just excess and essentially burning money

So these are releasing in men's I thought they were just samples? I like the gs version better but they aren't that bad.

Last edited:
Lol that's nothing new.. I've subscribed to that as well but really only in a "man that would be sweet to do" in a wishful thinking kinda way then some time would pass and I'd think "man I'm glad I didn't go through with that cuz I have enough sneakers I never wear" relief/realization lol.. Just tryin to help the guy out.. I know it's exciting cuz it's new these synthetic shoes don't crumble after even 100 wears.. More than 2 pair max is just excess and essentially burning money

And I'm just talking about more than 2 pair of the exact same cw.. Lord knows I'm guilty of multiples of the same pair but all in different versions.. But that's just my experience/opinion.. By all means cop away if that's your thing

So messing around with iD and got hit with that fraction of a second glitch while switching from no splatter to splatter on the posite that shows the graffiti graphic. Maybe it will be an option after all. Will definitely be cool!

:rofl:
One to rock
One to stock
One to play ball in

any leaks of lebrons championship xl he is wearing tonight?  I saw the pics of Ray Allens jordan xi and they are 
pimp.gif
  wish they would release in December instead of the damn gammas.. 

Saw these for presale on kcks-crew

Havent seen these in the past few pages. The website says a 11-11-13 release date

One to rock
One to stock
One to play ball in

Back
Top Bottom