Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
My toes or back don't hurt, but my wallet does 
tongue.gif

YOP.
Last week: Laney Vs and Aways
14: Forged Irons, PS4, Gammas.....
:x :x :x :x :x

For those that have worn their XI, is there any pain at the "knuckle" or joint of your toes? I was looking to get another pair to hoop in. (Currently wearing casually) but I'm concerned with the pain they're causing. I'm bummed because I really like the shoe, cushioning and support are top notch.
JS"

Yep, right where my big toe connects to my foot hurts after a few hours of wear. I dont have any issues with my pinky toe.

I sized up a half size on my away pair of 11's but its weird because only one foot feels weird and then I noticed one shoe's toebox is flat which is the one that feels weird while the other one is more higher up and oval that doesn't bother me. Did anyone else have a problem like this?

Thats not bad, retail was $200 plus tax.
yeah not at all actually, I wanted to try to get the FIs coming out next week but I never can cop off of FTL and NDC has been a bust for me lately, was considering making a yeezy 11 ID, but i may just pick up the ASGs at that price because eventually they will be gone

The crazy thing is I am hearing and seeing all this talk about this "toe box" issue mess. However the fact is, the Lebron 9 (which yes I liked, Elites a lot more though) toe box is way more snug and tight on the toes than these Lebron 11s and Lebron stayed playing in the Lebron 9 (regular) a lot. The Lebron 11 toe box has a tad bit more room in the toe box than the Lebron 9 Elite.

The crazy thing is I am hearing and seeing all this talk about this "toe box" issue mess. However the fact is, the Lebron 9 (which yes I liked, Elites a lot more though) toe box is way more snug and tight on the toes than these Lebron 11s and Lebron stayed playing in the Lebron 9 (regular) a lot. The Lebron 11 toe box has a tad bit more room in the toe box than the Lebron 9 Elite.
Thank you! The Lebron 9 had one of the snuggest toeboxes around. I had to go a whole size up to compensate, when I usually go a half size up on Lebrons.

Yup, wearing my SLH IX Lows right now and my big toe is killing me.

Those Gammas are looking good. The blue does look kinda dull though, but it's not a big deal to me.

Yeah.... Bron Bron finally came out & said his lower back has been hurting for weeks now. Guess it didn't have anything to do with the 11s foamposite material not being broken in or his deformed toes. Bron Bron just needs the extra cushioning that the 10s max zoom provides to help with the strain on his back.

Now let's see how many "the 11s are killing my pinky toes" comments we get in this thread now. :rofl:

Lol I knew something was fishy. He's had them since late last season to test. Nike a billion dollar corporation through and through can't give their top guy the best shoe possible?

Anyway the 11 of all shoes give me zero feet or toe issues. Now the 9 can be iffy at times. Haven't had a 10 so can't comment.

Those Gammas are looking good. The blue does look kinda dull though, but it's not a big deal to me.

The blue is a dull color for sure. And the grey upper is actually very light, in some pics it looked dark grey or black. It's definitely a light grey, even in my pics it's a tad darker than in actuality.

I sized up a half size on my away pair of 11's but its weird because only one foot feels weird and then I noticed one shoe's toebox is flat which is the one that feels weird while the other one is more higher up and oval that doesn't bother me. Did anyone else have a problem like this?
Mine are exactly the same as yours – I bet if you look where the black swoosh is there is more material on one than the other and I bet the fly wire isn’t the same showing through the cut out windows on the outside of the shoe as well – I went through 7 pairs and couldn’t find a pair that matched up the same—

I would hate to order these online where I couldn’t see them in person—The shoe is nice but for $200 it should not have all these flaws—It is like buying an iphone brand new with a scratch on it.

Just got my KP's in from DSG in quite possibly the biggest box i've ever seen. The shoes themselves look great, but I can understand the toe box issues some of you guys are saying. I'm a true 12.5 and i sized up to a 13, but it's still there a little. Other than that, great shoe. 

This shows how different everyone's feet are. I loved the ixs, and thought they were more comfy than the xis. half sizing up on the ix made them perfect. I tried half sizing up in the xi and its was stil snug on top of the toe, with a ton of room in front and heal slip. The xi seems to have a longer toe box, but not wider, and much flatter

Back
Top Bottom