Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

for the Forging Irons for FTL are they gonna do a ticket raffle or is it FCFS?
if they are limited more likely they will do raffle but everystore is different so check your local FTL stores for more info on these

i

i

no disrespect to the other colorways, but i personally like the gammas, TWs, carbon fibers simply for the fact that they solid colorways that arent carbon copies of other colorways in the past.

KPs, FIs have both been done before.

MAN. Those are Extra Underwhelming in these Pics. They've been so Off & On for me.  
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

I can't buy these unless it's IN PERSON... can't take the Risk of throwing away $200 for an Underwhelming, Quality-Control Issue, Pinky-Toe Shredding Sneaker.

If they work, then the TW's will be had... if not, the Trusty Kobe 8 ID's will be ready for purchase.

To be truthfull, I had no elite X. I had most of the good X regular colorways though. It was a combo of Lebron wearing the elite X again, and the fact they were heavily discounted now.

Where are they heavily discounted and which colors if I could ask?

I got mine from FTL online for $170 shipped. Some people have reported even lower prices in local stores. Dades and Crimson, SH is harder to find now.
View media item 647406

Bron getting uncomfortable because he is rocking a new pair of foams each time on court.
If he wears them multiple times to break in they will look beat.
I can afford to catch discomfort while breaking in 1 shoe.
If he is undsing over 100 pair to play in over the course of a year they need to be perfect for him out of the box. Otherwise its constant irritation.

Ive heard these things break in way easier than regular foams as I dont have them myself.
If break in time snugness is the problem the designers over looked practicality for the man they made the shoes to help.

If you dont unds every time on the court these are likely fine

As you said, he'd need to wear each pair more than once. Maybe opt for 30 pairs to wear over 82 games? It would still keep things fresh and he wouldn't have to break a new pair every game.

However if the Lunarlon cushioning is too soft for his build then it's an entirely different story.

Beating the **** out of my kps and aways for several days now but yesterday i used an x and my god, it feels so much more comfortable. I mean the xis are comfortable on its own way but xs will take the cake for that... Btw, while i love the kps betters than my aways, people tend to look more and compliment my aways. More so than jordans.

MAN. Those are Extra Underwhelming in these Pics. They've been so Off & On for me.  
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

I can't buy these unless it's IN PERSON... can't take the Risk of throwing away $200 for an Underwhelming, Quality-Control Issue, Pinky-Toe Shredding Sneaker.

If they work, then the TW's will be had... if not, the Trusty Kobe 8 ID's will be ready for purchase.
Horrible pictures/representation of the shoe. Looks amazing in person.

Does this shoe even have enough foamposite to actually "mold", its literally just random patches around the foot. Only foamposites that actually molded to my feet were OG foam pro's and flightposite 1 & 3 (shoes made up of 95% posite). The new foams are alot thinner and cheaper feeling and pretty much fit the same after alotta wears.

It's a difference between "molding"and your foot simply destroying the shoe like some crushed timberlands or busted air force ones.

^That's something I've been wondering too.

Something seems backwards to me about stretching out a shoe until it fits.

Especially when I hear all the people complaining about how uncomfortable the shoe is.

Does this shoe even have enough foamposite to actually "mold", its literally just random patches around the foot. Only foamposites that actually molded to my feet were OG foam pro's and flightposite 1 & 3 (shoes made up of 95% posite). The new foams are alot thinner and cheaper feeling and pretty much fit the same after alotta wears.

It's a difference between "molding"and your foot simply destroying the shoe like some crushed timberlands or busted air force ones.

That's a good point. I honestly think the whole "molding to your feet" thing is blown a little out of proportion. But I do believe that stretching a shoe out until it fits concept is what foamposites are all about. If you think about how a shoe fits, there are gonna be hot spots and spots that a little roomy. As you stretch out hot spots, it pulls roomy spots closer to the foot.

I think it's a little unfair to call it "molding" for foamposites but "crushing" or "busting" for non-foams. When it comes down to it, molded foams ARE busted out sneakers. It's just that they still look brand new after that whole process.

I was able to return to Footlocker a pair of the Aways that I bought at the 1111 Experience, so I got the special box for free.

Back
Top Bottom