Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Just got my MVA's from soleheaven , don't understand why people dislike them so much, the color on the posites nice and shiney, and fo$136 anit bad
I'm still pissed I missed that freaking deal
mad.gif
 I had them paid for and recieved the confirmation email and everything too, then once I inquired why I hadn't recieved shipping info they told me they oversold them and didn't have my size available for the purchase and refunded me 
mean.gif
 I like them but not for the $200.00 I still want them but I"ll wait til another deal comes around......

Last edited:
just an FYI, sport authority doesn't do in-store return. got to ship it back to them on your own account.

can ask for pre-paid label but they'll take $6.50 off your order.

might need to complain bout the wrong description switcharoo to get a free return

What I would do is just refuse the package. "Return to sender" and save on the return postage. But first, tell the UPS/FedEx driver to wait while you "check your order".

Here's another one next to my cannons, the AVM's would've looked a lot nicer with volt or orange instead if salmon IMO
I was excited when the AvM first surfaced, making me think it would've been similar to the Cannons - one of my faves in my rotation.

Eventually felt disappointed by the same things other guys have said about that Salmon lining. That Cannon colorway is something else, especially with the orange laces that came with it.

I've actually done a complete 180 on the AvM. After getting them in I was pretty disappointed. Couple days later I decided to actually try em on foot before I sent them back. Instantly sealed the deal I was keeping them. Something about them looking all choked up with the laces turned me off to em maybe... But with jeans covering up most of the lining, if not all of it if I put my jeans over the tongue, they really do look nice on feet.

Looks like Nike reshaped the top of the heel padding for LBJ to be more like the "V" of the X Elite, along with the toe box modifications:

Last edited:
^Those customs are pretty cool. Might've liked them better without the speckles, but they look better than a lot of other customs that I've seen.

My favorite part of the AvMs is probably the blue hyperfuse I think. If they pop up again on discount later on, I'll consider them.

I love my AvMs, hated them in pics loved them in person, so it's all preference on how you like it when you actually see it in hand

the blue hyperfuse is really nice

saw the Miami Nights at the mall yesterday and thought about buying but that CF just looked so cheap. Had to pass
Same. Saw them earlier today in my mall and after holding them I was just like "What?" lol. THink I still might cop later down the line but I wouldn't drop retail as of now.

thats the one thing that always messes with my head. XIs look like they should be heavy, but when i go to pick em up, my mental physics is all off lol. They're like movie prop dumbells

No
No way, don't tell me I'm getting some gammas instead of the KP's, I had to pick these or the MN's , I don't wanna get screwed over returning these then having the MN Sold out
Damn, that sucks man, definitely a tough choice. Luckily I was able to cop the MN's on release. Still holding out hope for these KP's though, hopefully SA will come through.

Back
Top Bottom