• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Man on a mission Chia lol glad you were able to cop my dude

Thanks bro crazy how when you want something you get that motivated but glad I found my pair. The KDs looked dope in person almost copped them too.

Liked the dunkmans except the green hyperfuse everything else is money that lime green and silver looks great

I just ordered from them and got my confirmation immediately. I know they are legit. Assuming they arent over selling because sizes were going live on that xmas restock

I probably should have worded that differently...

I meant I didn't know if them having an almost FSR was legit when I posted it earlier yesterday afternoon. But I know that shoe palace is a legit store, since we have them here in DFW.

I just know that their .com has been known to cancel orders often from what I've read.

I wouldn't consider that a "restock". Likely just a returned order added back into inventory

im sure im quite late but my 2 cents...

The lows are absolute garbage and the price is quite comical! Nike couldnt be serious with that price :rofl:

what i dont understand is the lows were $160 last year and barely sold, but you make another mediocre low and raise it $10?

For everyone commenting on the Low's...for those of you that are clamoring for more LeBron X's...the XI Low has very much a LeBron X 5/8 feel to it in person...

Just a FYI...

JM

Pretty much every X low could be had for under 120 within days of release, so the starting retail price doesn't mean too much for the XI lows, other than to signify Nike is nuts.  Most X lows are still available on sites and in spots for around 90.  

And you all act like all the XIs weren't picked up on discount.. I'll be grabbing the lows for $100 a pop 
nthat.gif

I guess the price of the lows would matter if you plan on getting every single c/w no matter what.

But I doubt there will be more than one c/w that I even consider purchasing

...like every year since the 8.

$170 for a shoe I love is not bad...$170 for 5 shoes I only kinda like is ridiculous.

For those of you who copped bhm and/or asg last year, how tough is it to get a pair? Can I wake up and n grab em if I got my finger ready to click on the dot?

Back
Top Bottom