Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
just got some MN and aways for 140 a peice, 280 together(30% employee discount)
318 with tax tho:smh: >:
plus an additional fee for western union and shipping cost since footlocker is blocking them from being stock located
i hate ny tax, i cant wait for them to come tho

Western Union? :x

I hope the 2k14 pair is just those "SLH" with a 2K patch on the tounge replacing the LJ crown. I'd die.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Order the Christmas Lebron XIs from footlooker, got sent the Kobe SS's instead(which I stuck out on). Called footlocker's customer service and got the money back for the difference, and am keeping the SS's. Maybe if im lucky a pair of Christmas lebrons will be coming in the mail for me for free
laugh.gif
footlocker ever mess up anyones order like this?
On an off note as well, NDC is yet to charge me for my 3Labs, even though is says they did on their website. I received them today.. but not complaining lol.
they've done that to me before, back when i ordered the metallic red foams, they were delivered and i didnt get charged till 2 weeks later. they will charge you though lol

Nike never said these were a HWC or Knicks wc tho. Just ppl needing to give every shoe a damn nickname
No one claimed it was a HWC cw.. but when you put orange and blue together on a Bron shoe the first thing people are going to think is HWC or Knicks.. so its similar.

What I'm saying is that it would be nice to have an actual dope HWC CW.

Last edited:
probably getting dunkmans next.... patiently waiting.
Man my connect keep hitting me with the "I'm not at work" text whenever I try to go pick them up. She getting them for me on her discount, so I can't complain too much.

The Dunkman's look great in pictures (especially the volt sockliner and flywire) but they didn't impress me much in person enough to pay $200+. They still look 100 times better than last years Dunkman.

Any info on the Elite version at this point? I'm interested in seeing whether Nike will just slap on some carbon fiber and increase the price. Or will they completely re-design the shoe considering LeBron clearly is not a fan.

Last edited:
^ thanks for posting. Is there flywire or is that GS? I know someone said there's flywire but its hard to see on mobile.

^ thanks for posting. Is there flywire or is that GS? I know someone said there's flywire but its hard to see on mobile.

It was me and those are gs. On the bottom if you notice how the see through windows are? On men its like a little plastic pane and on gs they just gum it up just like the rest of the sole.

The more pics of them I see the more I realize I shoulda copped the Forging Irons and not release them from my cart on NDC on Release Date...

Saw the AvMs, the Xmas and the MNs sitting at my local HOH. Ended up only walking out with the MNs. Might be my last XI for a while.

I was always curious as to why any orange/blue combo on a Lebron sneaker would EVER be considered a "Knicks" colorway. Are New Yorkers that self absorbed? Lol! I don't get it, especially since he has nothing to do with the horrendous NY Knicks...

I was always curious as to why any orange/blue combo on a Lebron sneaker would EVER be considered a "Knicks" colorway. Are New Yorkers that self absorbed? Lol! I don't get it, especially since he has nothing to do with the horrendous NY Knicks...
The same way any Purple and Gold/Yellow colorways are considered "Lakers" colorway. Or black/red is Bulls colors. It's not just NYers that call them that way, it's pretty common around the interwebs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom