Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Just having some fun, but yes If that's the case sure. Just speculation now no?
I would say yes, only one problem. The style code in the link is most definitely the atomic ornages. The FIs is different. Hopefully they are FIs and i'll close the case immediately.

I can dig it, good luck buddy
wink.gif
 hope they are them for your sake because I love mine
glasses.gif
 they're currently my number one's and I say my number ones becuase they're it until/if I'm able to get those Gator Kings! Until then they're leading the pack for me......

Old pic taken before I grabbed Dunkman's btw so that put's me at 6 total XI's and counting
mean.gif
 ..... next week ASG's are gonna make it 7 then I want Denim's, King's Crowns, Blue Suedes (big maybe) and an Elite depending on what colorways they give us 
sick.gif
 ..... I never copped this many colorways of the same sneaker or should I say I've never really liked this many colorways of the same sneaker ..... damn you XI silhouette for being so beautiful!
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I would say yes, only one problem. The style code in the link is most definitely the atomic ornages. The FIs is different. Hopefully they are FIs and i'll close the case immediately.

With most sizes gone I'd say you're not the only one. So my guess is they take care of it. Hope you land some FI man!

has anyone noticed that lebron only likes wearing pe's

if the shoe is a gr he most likely wont wear it for the whole game

if its a pe then hes on it

it seems like he only wears what the public cant get

naw cause its not true. he's definitely switched from his PEs too and he wore the graffitis a whole game too

he wore the christmas all game and graffiti

definitely thought it was a typo
laugh.gif
cant believe kobe is lagging in sales so much.

then again..... the Kobe 8 did not sell at every spot like KD and LeBron and stores that did get them didn't receive a crazy amount either.

The closeness between Kobe and DRose is what surprised me the most.
Nah, the Kobes were definitely more limited than the Roses. Especially since Rose comes out with like 5 models a year: Rose 3.5, 3.0 lows, 4.0, 4.5, 773 II just last year alone.

This year, we're already anticipating more 4.5's, the 5.0's, 5.5's, 773 III's, probably another low, the Englewood II's and the D Rose Dominate.

Adidas is milking the **** out of Rose...lol

Got my first of 5 tourney games tonight, debating which Lebron to break out first. Thoughts?

XI KP

X Elite Miami Dades

IX Elite Away

I've heard it plenty of times especially in the NBA thread

He is simply being smart about his energy. Does he really need to jump head level at the rim on each dunk...no...can he...yes...which was evident last night...he uses his athleticism to it's fullest capabilities when it's needed...he's older...so he's smarter

Decided, eh why not, I like the design.  Probably pick up the red ones too.
Yeah the brons and kobes NSW don't look that bad. I really like the kobes. But prob won't buy unless they go on major discounts. KD's NSW are hideous.

I can dig it, good luck buddy
wink.gif
 hope they are them for your sake because I love mine
glasses.gif
 they're currently my number one's and I say my number ones becuase they're it until/if I'm able to get those Gator Kings! Until then they're leading the pack for me......

Old pic taken before I grabbed Dunkman's btw so that put's me at 6 total XI's and counting
mean.gif
 ..... next week ASG's are gonna make it 7 then I want Denim's, King's Crowns, Blue Suedes (big maybe) and an Elite depending on what colorways they give us 
sick.gif
 ..... I never copped this many colorways of the same sneaker or should I say I've never really liked this many colorways of the same sneaker ..... damn you XI silhouette for being so beautiful!
mad.gif
laugh.gif
Yo BBob. You didn't get hit with customs on your Dunkmans from Soleheaven right? Mines be coming in tomorrow. Hopefully everything comes out okay.

Back
Top Bottom