Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
All this GK talk made me pull mine back out and I fell in luv all over again...lace swap the green Christmas laces if you have them!!

The whole point of my price arugment, isn't based on the price of the shoe. It's based on the cost of production, which is higher on these. Thus, more pairs are made to make up for the cost of the molds.

Nike never holds true to their price point vs cost of production. Just look at the prelude 8's.

Just stop typing. You've said nothing correct, Nothing

I don't get the reaction, the $300 is far from being confirmed as the actual MSRP, and we all know a $250-285 number is coming for EXT's and Elites, it's not a surprise to anyone in here.  

I also don't buy that "increase in production costs" argument.  You have no idea what an XI actually costs to make, otherwise you would have stated what that number is.  So to say the XI's "cost more due to posite" is pure speculation.  We know that increase in each model has very little to do with "production costs."  Has much more to do with what each signature player "produces" on court in each shoe, to keep the next selling.   

Nike does not have to justify it's price for anything. They are in the business of making money.

Example: something costs $10 to make. Would you sell it for $15 or $20 if the buyer would pay either? You would be stupid not to sell it for $20.

Nike is gauging the market to maximize profit. Their price increase does not have to match inflation. Inflation is just a piece of the equation.

Costs to make (material, build, etc) and market (Lebron's contract, advertisement, etc) the product combine with maximizing profit are contributing factors also.

As long as there are people who are willing to pay, they will create products in that price range.

If you can't afford it or are not happy about it, you can always buy something else. There are a lot of options. Soldier line, kobe venomenons, etc.

Another example, LV purse vs a Coach. What does an LV purse really give a woman compared to a coach. Nicer materials, diff design and status.

Us dudes are kinda just doin the same with shoes. Lol.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 TAMPA IS THE HEART OF LEBRON COUNTRY???
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

As a fellow Floridian that shops all over the state, including University Mall, Florida Mall, Aventura Mall, Dolphin Mall, Shoe Gallery, etc etc, Tampa is not the heart of Lebron Country. It's one thing to speculate what the production cost of Foamposite/Armorposite is for Nike. It's another to call Tampa Bay, FL the Heart of Lebron Country. Just because University Mall gets a decent amount of pairs does not make it the heart of Lebron Country. Go down to South Florida for a release. You'll see what the real heart of Lebron country is. Please stop. 

I will agree foamposite material is expensive to produce. I will not agree it justifies the $200+ price.

:

As a fellow Floridian that shops all over the state, including University Mall, Florida Mall, Aventura Mall, Dolphin Mall, Shoe Gallery, etc etc, Tampa is not the heart of Lebron Country. It's one thing to speculate what the production cost of Foamposite/Armorposite is for Nike. It's another to call Tampa Bay, FL the Heart of Lebron Country. Just because University Mall gets a decent amount of pairs does not make it the heart of Lebron Country. Go down to South Florida for a release. You'll see what the real heart of Lebron country is. Please stop. 

Name another mall that got over 400 pairs of South Beach 9's? I don't mean Tampa is the heart of LBJ country, fan wise. But shoe wise? Numbers wise on those shoes? Definitely.

I will admit, the colorway in the middle on the elites is nice. I need to seem them in person. I loved the King's Pride, but my love for the shoe fell off after that.

I have some 2k's coming, hoping those are insane. But the 11 has just left a lot to be desired for me. As a designer, I really respect it, especially the new use of materials and molds. It really is a cutting edge shoe.

Last edited:
:

Name another mall that got over 400 pairs of South Beach 9's? I don't mean Tampa is the heart of LBJ country, fan wise. But shoe wise? Numbers wise on those shoes? Definitely.

Tell me how University Mall had Championship Lebron IX and X packs? Lebron country HAAAAH.

Orlando is more Lebron country than Tampa.

Tell me how University Mall had Championship Lebron IX and X packs? Lebron country HAAAAH.

That doesn't count, especially when the employees there took all the packs. :wink:

Orlando is on thin ice with Nike and always will be. For this reason, Tampa gets more love. Like all your Galaxy Foams became ours. :D

:

Hand this off to Jimmy Conway...

That doesn't count, especially when the employees there took all the packs.
wink.gif

Orlando is on thin ice with Nike and always will be. For this reason, Tampa gets more love. Like all your Galaxy Foams became ours.
happy.gif
Of course it doesn't count. Dadeland doesn't count either. Only if it's in the "Heart of Lebron Country" will it count, right? 
laugh.gif

Yeah, thin ice. Such thin ice they sent us Championship packs while the residents in the Heart of Lebron Country got left out in the cold and had to come to Orlando to try to win a raffle. Hell, New York gets more pairs than anyone else of everything. I wouldn't call bum *** University Mall Lebron country. So by your argument of pair count, New York is Lebron country. Stop it 5.

i'm always the last to get my shoes in from NDC lol never understand why I always get Thursday or Friday

are you guys using different shipping than the free shipping?

Gator Kings are looking great, I may have to keep him seperated from my X ASGs, those two might fight........but the Gator King will rough him up something fierce

You get what you paid for....

Free shipping is most likely the same as 5-7 day standard shipping. It obviously isn't going to be as fast as 1, 2, or 3 day shipping. It also depends on where you live.

Just spend a few more $$ on 2/3 day shipping!

Back
Top Bottom