Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
even if you have a best friend that's getting doubles .. you're not getting them at retail 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Does anyone else see the Lebron XI Elite and see a mix between the LeBron 11 and the Soldier 7?

They say that it uses less Hyperposite, but the tech better be on-point to justify a $300 MSRP... especially when the $200 LeBron 11 sits at retail.

Does anyone else see the Lebron XI Elite and see a mix between the LeBron 11 and the Soldier 7?

They say that it uses less Hyperposite, but the tech better be on-point to justify a $300 MSRP... especially when the $200 LeBron 11 sits at retail.
i dont see it :/

I must be the only one who likes them.

The black joints are okay. The Crimson is fire. The Greys are $100 outlet special.

hah.... finally got my order on FNL updated to be shipped. no email yet. just checked the website.

Same here. I actually called them yesterday. The CS rep explained that they were attempting to fulfill the order through one of their stores first before using the warehouse stock which why it took so long...

Backwards ish...

Just got my first pair of 11s, the all stars. It seems like the shoe is really wide, a lot wider than the 10s. Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that? Like when looking down on the shoe they look really wide.

hah.... finally got my order on FNL updated to be shipped. no email yet. just checked the website.
Same here. I actually called them yesterday. The CS rep explained that they were attempting to fulfill the order through one of their stores first before using the warehouse stock which why it took so long...
Backwards ish...
makes no sense. im not getting my pair until Monday because of the delay.

im surprise you havent bite on grabbing the graffiti's even on discount
Where is the discount for these?

i know some seller on ebay had them for like 130-140 shipped. had a nice amount too. this was about a month ago now.

I agree with this years infrared color being closer to the OG, it's just that sheen that the white leather has that makes them look trash IMO.

I rarely ever complain about quality on Nike product because I could always go to the more high end brands for premium materials if that's what I was buying sneakers for.

But it's not just JB that's been terrible as of late. Nike as a whole has been giving no Fs about the product they put out.

I haven't seen decent looking nubuck from Nike in idk how long and when's the last time a new model has gotten leather?

I don't mind hyperfuse, Posite and EM but it shouldn't be the only option.

The profit margins with running these synthetic materials is quite high coupled with the fact that the construction is damn near seamless so their overall costs are much, much lower. It would seem like the factories in China dictate what materials are run these days seeing as Adibok, UA, etc... are running their own variations of Flyknit, Hyperfuse, Foam with different names.

Backwards ish...

I haven't called but just got my shipped email too. The first lebron 11 I've been interested in honestly. If I don't like them on feet I'll just return or oop them.

I'm prolly moving against the grain on this but the Graffiti's are definitely in my top 3 for CWs for the XIs. I don't see anything on the horizon that will change that. 

Got my finger on the trigger for a pair of KPs. I like the 11 I just don't know if it's worth dropping 200 on.

Back
Top Bottom