Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Not sure if more was said, but what happened to that all black pair with a camo swoosh and lining, and the bottom had the same design as the all stars?

Tried these on and much like the lebron X they didn't fit in my traditional size 13. Length was good but they're too narrow in sections. LeBron's just aren't my shoe for ball since they rarely make a 13.5 and 14s are boats.

Besides that they look streamlined but felt slightly heavy in hand.

Tried these on and much like the lebron X they didn't fit in my traditional size 13. Length was good but they're too narrow in sections. LeBron's just aren't my shoe for ball since they rarely make a 13.5 and 14s are boats.

Yep. That's the Lebron XI for you. I tried to ball in Xs and it gave me trouble with its narrowness. I thought the XIs would have addressed that better, but nah, same problem of it being narrow. But I must admit, I like the cushion on the XIs. I just wish they didn't kill my forefoot so much. Pinching becomes really troublesome the longer you are on court. 

I think the XI's are done, at least for me. It's a shame they didn't really give this shoe enough hot colorways in my opinion. Just gonna look to reup on KP and make 1 pair of ID. Pass on the Elites. The only elites i liked so far were the X elites (aesthetic wise)

Good sign to see they dropped the price already
happy.gif
they should go $130 - $150 range within another 2-3 weeks and then I'll cop
laugh.gif

Out of all my Lebrons, even the Big Bangs--

Every time I wear my Away XI's I get complements-

Weird thing it is mostly women 35-60

Finish line said they'd find me my right size of the graffiti lebrons when I returned them back to the store, This Happened In The Florida mall. He said he could locate them and have them delivered there for free or my home for a shipping fee, maybe footlockers different.
Finish Line is 3 days.

ahh i see.  outlet takes returns from reg stores?  didnt know that...
Yeah If you buy it from a NT you can return it to an outlet or NT but if you buy it from a outlet you only return it at a outlet...

Sounds like we got the exact same feet :lol: I fell for the initial feel when I first tried them on though, they broke in after wearing them a few times but even then after a few hours of wear my foot would expand and they would get uncomfortable. I eventually just opted into swooping out insoles :smh: ....

Last edited:
It's funny, you'd think I'd get tired of seeing those GITD photos that get posted over and over again... but nope. Still 
smokin.gif

Not sure if more was said, but what happened to that all black pair with a camo swoosh and lining, and the bottom had the same design as the all stars?
No new info yet.

man what happened to all the mn shirts nike made smdh I can still find away and kp stuff but not mn weird

No they can locate stock instantly and order it to that store or your home.

That's weird because I've tried it at about 4 different footlockers on launch stuff and they said it would be 2 weeks before it could be stock located.

Because it is 2 weeks. Not sure who does instant stock locates.
Finish line said they'd find me my right size of the graffiti lebrons when I returned them back to the store, This Happened In The Florida mall. He said he could locate them and have them delivered there for free or my home for a shipping fee, maybe footlockers different.

ah finishline... they CAN do that but the manager has the authority to say no to the send sale especially if its a hot product. they have a big issue with sending stores out of their zone or something.

Back
Top Bottom