Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Or even tts is killing my pinky toes. Been two weeks dont feel them breaking in. Shame its on my KPs too.

[thread="532801"]A half size up still kills my pinky toes. But I prefer not having that break in period. If I get a pair of KP to ball in, I will try to go tts in order to have that secure lockdown feel[/thread]

I rocked my KP's the most trying to break them in and even after they broke in around after 4-5 wears after wearing them for an extended amount of time they would eventually start to bother me :smh: from that point on I just started swapping out the insoles in all my other pairs and said hell with the break in bull :lol: I wound getting ASG in a full size up and they felt great though, no break in period at all but a slight amount of hill slippage but not too crazy but even then I was rocking them untied so ......

Last edited:
IDK how they feel for an extended amount of time. I don't think any shoe is comfortable for and extended amount of time (maybe Crocs *wink*).

I tend to wear my shoes loosely (ones I'm rockin casually, which are most of the shoes I get), so I mainly deal with slippage and not tightness. I'll have to wear my GKs this weekend and give a full report.

REALLY thinking about doubling up on KP for $152 (after employee 30)

hmmm
indifferent.gif

dang maybe i should think twice now about going down .5 half a size.. just gotta go to footlocker and try on a 9.5
Do that. Got the GK 9.5 and my toes has been thanking me everyday since. But I just feel like the first 3 models, KP's, Gamma, and Aways were all tight in the toe box even if you had went half size up. These new models seem to fit better IMO. Granted i returned my Gamma and Aways so never had a chance to really wear them. But my dunkmans are a 9 they don't feel as tight as my KP's.

Back
Top Bottom