Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
CALLED MY BACKUP SPOT! COPPED A 12 & 13 FOR BOX PRICE!!! 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Without typing a WOT

1. Stop catching feelings over every sneaker release. No magical elves will pop out and point and laugh at you because you don't have this or that shoe.

2. Blue suede? (insert any crazy cw) Seriously how many times can you wear these in a week/month without looking ridiculous...maybe twice without people thinking they your only lebrons. Btw **** what ppl think.

3. Save that dough for a grail or put it to better use. I'm sure there is a greater cause then shoe #?12

/rant

Last edited:
Really you can't be mad at resellers, be mad at the people who are willing to pay those prices...reselling happens in EVERY market in one way or another.. hell these shoe are resold by nike to their accounts that sell them to RETAIL to the public.

Off topic but I didn't realize reselling was pretty much in EVERY market. I tried to buy my daughter some dolls from the movie Frozen, sold out in stores. Check ebay, at least 2-3x retail, if not more! Had me yelling at my laptop like "You people are heartless these are for kids!" I'm not against resellers, but please, won't somebody please think of the children?? Lol.

:lol: yea man.
some examples:
Super Bowl tickets
1M - people were flipping them for 10K+ above MSRP
The hot xmas toy ie Tickle Me Elmo, those hampsters, leap pads
iPhones
PS4s
Twinkies
Memorabilia - Pat Tillman when he died
Flappy Bird iphones

Last edited:
I know this is a little off topic but I wore the King's Prides to class on Monday, the Bred 8's on Tuesday, and the Hurricane 9's today. My feet have been living the life these past few days. About time the snow melted so I can finally wear some of my kicks :smokin .

man, you aren't the only one happy the weather has been getting better.

ive done Elite X, Big Bangs, Turf 97s (orioles yay), and some am2009 this week. while im not killing the shoe game, I sure am happy to not be wearing nike boots anymore.

Well I'm still a bit nervous due the fact that the employees have no clue what I'm talking about lol

This is hilarious :rofl:

I hope it works out for u bro. But if not, waiting 4+ hours, only person waiting, at a store not getting the shoes would seriously be an "epic fail" :lol:

I really can't believe the Blue Suedes moved like that...I guess anything marked EXT is problematic these days. 
There's a huge sneaker world outside of NT.. can't really gauge how something is going to sell based on the couple dozen people that post their opinions on here

Really you can't be mad at resellers, be mad at the people who are willing to pay those prices...reselling happens in EVERY market in one way or another.. hell these shoe are resold by nike to their accounts that sell them to RETAIL to the public.
Off topic but I didn't realize reselling was pretty much in EVERY market. I tried to buy my daughter some dolls from the movie Frozen, sold out in stores. Check ebay, at least 2-3x retail, if not more! Had me yelling at my laptop like "You people are heartless these are for kids!" I'm not against resellers, but please, won't somebody please think of the children?? Lol.
laugh.gif
yea man.
some examples:
Super Bowl tickets
M1 - people were flipping them for 10K+ above MSRP
The hot xmas toy ie Tickle Me Elmo, those hampsters, leap pads
iPhones
Truth.. in college my teammates went and camped out for PS3s when they dropped, one to keep and one to flip.. when I saw how easily he sold one for $1200 on my eBay account I was like well DAMN. lol

This is hilarious :rofl:

I hope it works out for u bro. But if not, waiting 4+ hours, only person waiting, at a store not getting the shoes would seriously be an "epic fail" :lol:
Yes it would [emoji]128544[/emoji] I seriously hate the Nike employees though they act so stuck up

I remember when the Jordan laser 4s released, they were limited but I had time to buy a pair and return back to the site and cop another 5 mins later. That wouldn't happen now and it isn't because Nike would make less, it's because way more people want to be resellers. If resellers stopped with the baffoonary, the world would be a much better place and Tupac would come out of hiding to make a track with Kendrick Lamar.

I know this is a little off topic but I wore the King's Prides to class on Monday, the Bred 8's on Tuesday, and the Hurricane 9's today. My feet have been living the life these past few days. About time the snow melted so I can finally wear some of my kicks :smokin .

:smokin. Bred 8s....

I finally got chance to wear a pair of xis for an entire day (gammas). Love these for casual use. Makes me want to double up on a couple of these colorways even though I swore off doubling a few years ago.

Last edited:
I feel you on that. My daughter wanted the same doll for her birthday. Paid $38 off of ebay when it goes for $17. 

smokin.gif
. Bred 8s....

I finally got chance to wear a pair of xis for an entire day (gammas). Love these for casual use. Makes me want to double up on a couple of these colorways even though I swore off doubling a few years ago.
I thought they looked so nice since the first time I saw the King's Prides. I'm in college and made the decision to pass on them when they first came out because they were so pricey. A few months go buy and I've got them and the AvM's. I couldn't help myself. The 2K's are coming soon (hopefully) too. I'd double up on a few, but I think I'll have to graduate first 
mean.gif

They look much better in your hands and on your feet....

On another note.....

I blame Pusha T for all the THOTs in the stripper industry....
grin.gif

There's a huge sneaker world outside of NT.. can't really gauge how something is going to sell based on the couple dozen people that post their opinions on here
Where did I say I based my comment on what the NT opinions were? 

They were going for near retail on eBay a week before release, and most "pre-order" sites had them for nominal cost above retail. 

I thought they looked so nice since the first time I saw the King's Prides. I'm in college and made the decision to pass on them when they first came out because they were so pricey. A few months go buy and I've got them and the AvM's. I couldn't help myself. The 2K's are coming soon (hopefully) too. I'd double up on a few, but I think I'll have to graduate first :smh:

doubling up def isnt "smart".... You're fortunate to hqve what you have. One thing ive learned over the years is that they'll never stop making hot sneakers. Ive sold many "must haves" over time. Pace yourself and keep your priorities straight

So right, we often get in these big arguments about the "sneaker game" and the "reselling" but it's so much bigger than that.  I was behind a guy at ****'s Sporting Goods yesterday buying the entire stock (about 25) of the Under Armour "Alter Ego" Superhero shirts...to put on eBay.... so sad. 

doubling up def isnt "smart".... You're fortunate to hqve what you have. One thing ive learned over the years is that they'll never stop making hot sneakers. Ive sold many "must haves" over time. Pace yourself and keep your priorities straight
Agreed. I'm fortunate to have gotten the biggest scholarship my school offers and I work a lot during the summer; otherwise, I would probably have an empty closet. 

Back
Top Bottom