Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
this is the last im gonna mention the 2k14 til june. because theres no point and for whatever reason people cry about discussion on a discussion board...

they should either give everyone a discount code or nobody. its not an isolated incident. if you got a code, good for you. but theres no reason why some people should get denied if they gave out even one code.

i have a pair coming my way (i guess) if that matters.

and to be honest i wouldnt be surprised if they get cancelled. in fact i think its more likely they do than us receiving pairs. 1- because they already hinted at it in that email that went out. and 2- at this point why not. nike has no loyalty to the order really, they never took funds. theyll think of some bs way to make up for it that they deem sufficient but none of us will agree.

i dont think anyone is crying about having a discussion on a discussion board. for months we have had to hear bogus facts, complaints, whining and complaining sandwiched in with more bogus facts and in reality...now is the first time that anyyone should have any complaints about the shoe.

the facts are
1. you (the people that bought the shoe) knew that you wouldnt be able to look at the shoe until it arrived
2. nike stated before the contest even started that they wouldnt ship until mid may.

people started complaining about it since mid february
nothing wrong with having a discussion about the shoe if you have stone cold facts...but all the look at the source code, i have inside info, they are gonna ship in march, the WTLs are the 2ks etc etc is just played out.

like my man said, just wait, you tired of waiting? cancel your order.

and no, i'm not getting them and i dont care for them fyi. and yes, NOW, i do dig what everyone has their panties in a bunch about. but that doesnt mean that we arent tired of hearing all the nonsense.

if you really trying to end that talk you gonna have to come better then that bruh 
laugh.gif
 jk

Well...nothings gonna change, which sucks...so anyways, what do y'all think about that LeBron logo for the Samsung app? Think it's going to make its way to the shoes and gear?
I like it a lot but I don't think they will make it to nike's shoes because it's pretty much Samsung's logo for bron. 

OAN - could be the strike causing the delay...but honestly, there has been issues with the lebron 11 iD since its inception. IMO that points to QC issues with this actual model and i speculate that this is why we did not get an 11 iD this year. i think this is the reason why the 2k is delayed and the reason why iD orders have been delayed and the lebron iD has been temporarily "sold out"

I need new boxers ASAP!

my gawdd these are a beauty... they all are but these are my favs

Anyone see these yet? With all the speculation about what these 2k14s will look like I'm surprised no one has posted these yet. Based off the style and color code these just might be them.

View media item 957819

Nike Dropped the ball on these low with the exception of the sprite CW

"Matthew: I'm sorry but since this is such a wide spread issue we are actually unable to give out promo codes for this issue.
BluntObject50: Ok. Thanks. I've heard many people have received them so I figured I would ask...
Matthew: Yes that is a roomer going around I'm sorry for the confusion. "

The answer I got when requesting a code.

Edit: Had to update my CC since it was victim to fraud. Thought I'd try.

Last edited:
Anyone see these yet? With all the speculation about what these 2k14s will look like I'm surprised no one has posted these yet. Based off the style and color code these just might be them.

I don't even have the energy to be sarcastic. They've been posted a dozen times literally from the moment the whole 2K challenge had started.

yeah, lows are decent, but the only one that i'll probably grab on rd is the sprites, and that's because i don't have the 8's 
mean.gif

I'm on the fence about the Everglades but damn, Finishline is making them look bad. Got glue outlining the posite and everything. It's like their photos are trying to scare people away:

:x :x Making my choice to pass even easier.

Those Turbo Green lows looking nice tho. Won't be copping unless on disco however

Back
Top Bottom