Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Redrum3281 is blocked for 29 hrs for using the number 2 in his comment instead of two which is allowed for the time being.
eek.gif
 he wasn't playing
That's crazy you would do that "2" @redrum3281 he's an o "k" guy
mean.gif
btw we have only "14" more hours until Superheroes drop
wink.gif
laugh.gif
I couldn't help it man i wanted to have fun @The7onius  is a cool guy and i understand his frustrations i was only trying to make him laugh

Redrum3281 is blocked for 29 hrs for using the number 2 in his comment instead of two which is allowed for the time being.
:wow:  he wasn't playing

That's crazy you would do that "2" [@=https://niketalk.com/members/101013"k" guy :smh: btw we have only "14" more hours until Superheroes drop :wink: ...... :lol:
I couldn't help it man i wanted to have fun @The7onius
 is a cool guy and i understand his frustrations i was only trying to make him laugh
Lol no problem bro.

Got easily one of my favorite lebrons from recent memory earlier this week. Absolutely love this shoe. Anybody that was on the fence...hop off it. Toooo dope. I hope he wears these in game. Got em for under retail, early.. can't beat that with a stick.

Lebron XI Elite Hero
Definitely look dope....that price tho! 
tired.gif

Those Hero's are so nice! I really like the iridescent plate within the hyperposite. I'm hesistant to get them though because I rarely wear my loud shoes (Crimson 10's prime example).

No one asked you, I asked him. I know what he meant to say, I was helping him say it.

Get your panties out of a bunch bro.

2k talk making people angry nowadays. Deleting posts that contain 2k talk? What has this forum come to? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Blocked for 123 days.
You sure are bringing lots to the conversation, yourself, in this thread. All you've contributed is *****ing about 2K talk. 
eyes.gif

Your most recent posts have been nothing but saying you're blocking someone, no one gives a ****.

--------------------------------------------

Anyways, dope pick up @Freeze! Definitely picking 'em up tomorrow 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom