Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Celebrities will eat them up. Hard to fathom that if ppl paid 300 or 400+ with the actual cost of the shoe totaling up to about 500 to 650 invested to turn around and ask for double that. It's ugly but as the old heads say "a fool and his money shall part"

Those who don't think these will resell well are in denial. Ugly or not, there are only 2000 of these worldwide.

The hype of something being limited wins almost every time.

Those who don't think these will resell well are in denial. Ugly or not, there are only 2000 of these worldwide.

The hype of something being limited wins almost every time.
Even though I agree, there are PE's that are sick and only a handful of pairs made, and they go for under $1k. The difference here is the HYPE TRAIN. Social media exploded today with this shoe...

IK this isnt the iD thread but i may just get these. I like the 2K the detail in upper is my favorite part but the dang posite kills it.

IK this isnt the iD thread but i may just get these. I like the 2K the detail in upper is my favorite part but the dang posite kills it.
see. too plain for me...for what the 2k14 procedure and aura was. 

but do i think these are nicer...yea somewhat, i do.

but if they released this as the 2k14 my exact thoughts would be "wow nice....but this is what i waited for???"

I don't know if I was on his speaker phone or something, but it sounded like a war room and you can hear other reps in the background and I heard 2K a couple of times.  I'm sure there is no shortage of bafoonery going on tonight.

sick.gif
at those prices
yea its crazy. gonna be interesting to see what they settle at considering how they released. all pairs were accounted for 6 months prior. this is a little different from other hyped up releases. sellers have more control over this market. no bot users and shady employees looking to make a quick buck this time around...

Last edited:
the "what the" color code people kept talking about were correct, this shoe make say those exact words
laugh.gif

trinidad james inspired lebron 11's

and im sure alot others besides me messed around on ID and created these once before the 2K pics dropped today!...

Back
Top Bottom