Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Every time I look at these shoes I expect Rafiki to hold them up to the sky.

To be honest none of us will probably see these in person, if people spent that much time and effort paying video games they probably don't ever go out.
I mean I didn't even play it for that long and I played it throughout my winter break. I didn't have the time to play it with school work and whatnot. I had plenty of time to get them and it didn't take as long as some think.

Last edited:
not for nothing but...why didnt they send the email we got wednesday night, with the picture? or just wait the extra day if there wasnt a picture available? 

not for nothing but...why didnt they send the email we got wednesday night, with the picture? or just wait the extra day if there wasnt a picture available? 

Was thinking the same thing. Email could have had ship date and photos TBH.

PPm4SSm.gif
Yeah man im over here crying..

Last edited:
maybe the box will have a cage printed on it :D

Sad when all you can look forward to is the box.

I almost died after I read these two comments back to back! :x :rofl:

Well my 2k14 size 13 will be for sale. I'm not going to ask a crazy amount. But I got other stuff I can buy since I'm not into the shoes like I use to be.

:nerd:

Already seen fake 2ks already!

I swear soon as I saw them I imagined how fast the fakes/variants would pop up :smh: never thought it would have happened this quick though :lol:

I am convinced that WHATEVER the 2k14 looked like, there would have been this much hate. I mean what did you guys really want/expect? 2K logo print on the posite?

I like these much better than the WTL, flame on :evil:

With you man.

nobody said these were a work of art.
and nobody is going to hang these on their wall, with or without pixelation.

this isn't a quality control issue on the level of "glue around edges."
the entire print is pixelated like they blew up a small picture.

have you seen a pair of paranormans? or DB foams? the graphics on all of those are complete garbage.

there are ways that they could have avoided the pixelation effect.
but they keep choosing to use pixelated graphics for foamposite materials.

my issue is that i hate to see that pixelation in any shoe. and the ones with these pixelated designs tend to be high reselling and highly coveted shoes.

just because your standards for graphic design and printing are sub par doesn't mean that i have to bring my standards down to your level "fam."

Pixels? Furreal' doe.......Pixels?

Last edited:
Trinidad James tight about those 2ks! If you wanna be technical the KC would be the "all gold everything" and the 2ks would be the Halloween costume

I think it was worth the trouble. Let's be honest some people will come up and some people will make a "godly" flip. You can't underestimate "hype". I salute all who keep their pairs and to the people selling, I couldn't blame you. Lastly for the people keeping their pairs I hope it was worth it because Lord knows how monotonous those cut scenes got. Lol

Last edited:
You could get more working a 40hr week job at minimum wage
laugh.gif
Was it worth it?
roll.gif
Your'e right... 
Who said i only got 1 pair 
wink.gif

People act like you needed to play 24/7 to get a code 
laugh.gif

You could've played 3 games a day and gotten a code.

Last edited:
Some of you people are blowing the amount of time spent on the game way out of proportion. Yes, it took some time. Yes, it got straight boring as hell-especially if you tried to knock it out as quickly as possible. To laugh in our faces and say LOLOLOLO TIME WELL SPENT bs just screams either saltiness or immaturity. Why hate on another person's come up.

The shoes aren't my cup of tea but they are growing on me, especially when I focus on the upper. I guess I am just different but I wouldn't be wishing others ill will or laughing in their faces if I thought they got ripped off or if I had differing opinions on a pair of shoes. I am sure every single person on this forum has a pair of shoes that I would love to have and a few of them got them by means that I would not be privy to; Good for all of you and I am glad you enjoy your shoes.

Eh the time wasted will be alright with me as long as I get at least $700 for them.

I think it was worth the trouble. Let's be honest some people will come up and some people will make a "godly" flip. You can't underestimate "hype". I salute all who keep their pairs and to the people selling, I couldn't blame you. Lastly for the people keeping their pairs I hope it was worth it because Lord knows how monotonous those cut scenes got. Lol

oh man I just had flashbacks to those cut scenes. those who sell deserve at least a grand for enduring them... serious but not serious.

Back
Top Bottom