Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
He's losing weight and muscle mass because of all the cramping he went through last season. The finals wasn't the first time. He was too big and muscular. Was hard to retain water. Told if would benefit him to lose some weight.

repped for solid, quality info. You got any SAWCES to back up your intel tho? :nerd:

He's losing weight and muscle mass because of all the cramping he went through last season. The finals wasn't the first time. He was too big and muscular. Was hard to retain water. Told if would benefit him to lose some weight.

repped for solid, quality info. You got any SAWCES to back up your intel tho? :nerd:
Nope. UnEducated guess and workplace sports talk rumors combined. Makes sense though. He looks crazy slim in that latest IG photo he posted.

Last edited:
If this was fact, every linebacker and defensive end in the nfl would be cramping up all game and practice.

If this was fact, every linebacker and defensive end in the nfl would be cramping up all game and practice.
They do. That's why a lot of teams keep bananas on the sideline for potassium intake to avoid cramping.

They do. That's why a lot of teams keep bananas on the sideline for potassium intake to avoid cramping.
They don't, at least not based solely on size.

While some people cramp there are other people that rarely experience it regardless of weight, muscle mass, or size.

Last edited:
Nope. UnEducated guess and workplace sports talk rumors combined. Makes sense though. He looks crazy slim in that latest IG photo he posted.

So, basically you made all that up?

:lol:
Lol somewhat. Not really. Like I said. Bunch of sports talk fanatics at work that speculate every damn thing and come up with uneducated yet rational conclusions to ****. Then there's the guys that just say he's a ***** and "Jordan would have never done that"

Last edited:

The best Lebron low in my opinion , check the lace swap! Fairly slept on my I add!! 
They use to be the best before the Independence Day, Sprites, Acid Lions came out. Then it dropped to atleast 5th on the list.

laugh.gif

I still like them tho.

retaining water has nothing to do with muscle size.. in fact the more muscle you have.. the more water you retain in your muscles through glycogen.. glycogen is stored in muscles via water and carbs.. 

thats why when you go on a low carb diets you lose so much weight so fast, is because that "water" is leaving your muscle  and its not replished by the more carbs you eat..

I can understand him losing weight so he can be quicker, faster, and have greater conditioning so he can last longer in games.. seemed like last year, by the time the finals hit you can see him fatigue and fade.. especially in the 4th quarter..

I do wonder how that will affect him attacking the rim the way he does and the way he used to just explode on people... 

Last edited:
Well if any one of you ever played sports , by the end of the seasons you are always allot smaller because you are just focus more on your game  and practice not weights and with that when you play your games you do allot of conditioning so muscle mass lost and body fat. Come off season he will lift and get back bigger!

It will affect him a lot. Without that size and bulk, dudes are gonna second guess stepping out of the way when he drives like they did the previous years. Then again maybe not cuz he's guaranteed to get that foul call lol.

For what it's worth and to leave the science out of it, FirstTake this morning said that people close to Bron were claiming that he is actually stronger right now than he was before so "watch out".  Anyways, I think it's getting way overblown in regards to him losing his freak of nature type style of play, he ain't goin' nowhere anytime soon lol  Back to the kicks...

Back
Top Bottom