Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

Well if any one of you ever played sports , by the end of the seasons you are always allot smaller because you are just focus more on your game  and practice not weights and with that when you play your games you do allot of conditioning so muscle mass lost and body fat. Come off season he will lift and get back bigger!
he is in his offseason??  lol 

oslife has miami nights for 182 shipped

only sz 8 and 8.5 though

and not sure if posted but finishline restocked the .......................................... :rofl:

Man, it seems like a lot were blessed with the Elites. Congrats.

I just can't pay that resell, especially on the lows.

Last edited:
Man, it seems like a lot were blessed with the Elites. Congrats.

I just can't pay that resell, especially on the lows.

Hated I missed on the Elites.. I may have to go with the resell route to grab them. At least prices for them are still pretty relatively low.

So, basically you made all that up?

:lol:

They don't, at least not based solely on size.
While some people cramp there are other people that rarely experience it regardless of weight, muscle mass, or size.

retaining water has nothing to do with muscle size.. in fact the more muscle you have.. the more water you retain in your muscles through glycogen.. glycogen is stored in muscles via water and carbs.. 

thats why when you go on a low carb diets you lose so much weight so fast, is because that "water" is leaving your muscle  and its not replished by the more carbs you eat..

I can understand him losing weight so he can be quicker, faster, and have greater conditioning so he can last longer in games.. seemed like last year, by the time the finals hit you can see him fatigue and fade.. especially in the 4th quarter..

I do wonder how that will affect him attacking the rim the way he does and the way he used to just explode on people... 

*snatches rep back*

I think I'm over the WTLs, my attention has shifted to the KD7s. So much shoes being released in the fall.

Back
Top Bottom