Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

Not really. Cav's would kill the Heat. Maybe just to see the crowd boo Bron.
who really knows.. they have three great players who have never played with each other.. it will take awhile for them gel.. the only person with any playoff experience is Lebron and Varejo

on top of all of that, they have a brand new coach, who has NEVER coached in the NBA.. IMO I think they a question mark..

lots of what ifs.. 

and if Wade healthy next year.. all bets are off

Last edited:
who really knows.. they have three great players who have never played with each other.. it will take awhile for them gel.. the only person with any playoff experience is Lebron and Varejo

on top of all of that, they have a brand new coach, who has NEVER coached in the NBA.. IMO I think they a question mark..

lots of what ifs.. 

Wade... FULLY healthy?!? Nah...

Not really. Cav's would kill the Heat. Maybe just to see the crowd boo Bron.

lots of what ifs.. 

wades not enough from keeping Miami from being MIA in the playoffs, but there are way to many what if's for Cav's to win it next yr, maybe the following yr but right now if i'm putting money on the East it be Chicago

Nike is milking the **** out of the Lebron XI.
Ah, gotcha. Yeah, they're squeezing every dollar possible out of the XI.
squeezing and price gouging
sick.gif
 $190 for some non-non-champ lows is ridiculous and them volts have no purpose having the extra $20 added must be the fade, and then them $195 elites that are just elites
indifferent.gif

I'm a Heat fan. But I don't think the Heat have enough to hang with Love, Bron and Irving and the decent supporting cast they have in place.

I'm not a heat fan, but I think that would be a good match up, for tv and sport. The heat have more depth tho.

Last edited:
I am quietly cleaning up on LBJ XI's. King prides for $180. Dunkmans for $120.

Lets keep the good times rolling.

Lava lows are a pass...Biscayne lows are a pass...China lows aren't coming...and I'm not paying $295 for those Blue elites
sick.gif

I guess I'm out!

Dumbass eBay seller held my money for damn near a week and refunded me for the Elite SEs. Said he got a better offer locally. Smh

Beat the cavs in 6??? How about in 5 at THE MOST. Probably sweep em. Spurs are too dominant right now.

Last edited:
I'm a huge lebron fan but the Cavs aren't going to the finals this upcoming season. Beaten by the Bulls in the ECF at best imo

Sorry for off-topic

Back
Top Bottom