• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
nerd.gif

via kd

them lime green ones that just dropped for $185 shipped

http://www.endclothing.com/catalog/...s/nike-lebron-xi-maison-du-lebron/category/5/

Last edited:
Any word on the china lows releasing in the US? I know nothing's on the release calendar, just wondering if any new rumors have hinted at a US release on the 30th or anytime for that matter.

Doesn't look like it will be 8/30...and others had mentioned a date in September but that info was retracted.

Who knows

Not retracted. 9/25 is still the date and my
post with it is still back there. The Post with my source was retracted, people can choose to believe it or not. Doesn't make any difference to me (not saying you didn't believe it, I'm saying that's why I didnt choose to leave my source up).

Last edited:
been lurkin NT for a few years now but this is my first post but does anyone know how many What the Lebrons will be made? Because I'm not sure whether to pull the trigger on a preorder because it's in the low 400s, but idk i might be able to get them for cheaper bc I've heard they're closer to a GR than super limited...

Last edited:
been lurkin NT for a few years now but this is my first post but does anyone know how many What the Lebrons will be made? Because I'm not sure whether to pull the trigger on a preorder because it's in the low 400s, but idk i might be able to get them for cheaper bc I've heard they're closer to a GR than super limited...
no one knows for sure how many are gonna be released on speculation

Last edited:
scored the blue elites for $200 (tax included), if this was retail then it be an easy pass! the stripes isnt that bad at all just sucks that this is the only pair that didnt get an extra laces like the normal xi and low did :/

SOMETHING I NOTICED ABOUT CITYGEAR:

IF YOU HAVE A GIFT CARD (THE CODE THEY ISSUE YOU)... IF MAY BE USED ALREADY. MY $12.50 ONE WAS ALREADY USED BY SOMEONE WHO WASNT ME. IM NOT GONNA GO OFF BUT I DEF FEEL SOME KINDA WAY.

IF YOU HAVE A GIFT CARD (THE CODE THEY ISSUE YOU)... IF MAY BE USED ALREADY. MY $12.50 ONE WAS ALREADY USED BY SOMEONE WHO WASNT ME. IM NOT GONNA GO OFF BUT I DEF FEEL SOME KINDA WAY.
Maybe they use the same code generator as Nike and its been hacked too. Nike replaced my hacked code...

Maybe they use the same code generator as Nike and its been hacked too. Nike replaced my hacked code...

probably but CG seems like they switched things up since i got the code sent to me. I'm too lazy to try and fight for $12.50. you used to have to have the code generated then put in the site. now it just adds the credits to your order if you want.

Just copped. One of the most expensive shoes ended up being one of the cheapest shoe's I've copped. Repp Bigj

probably but CG seems like they switched things up since i got the code sent to me. I'm too lazy to try and fight for $12.50. you used to have to have the code generated then put in the site. now it just adds the credits to your order if you want.
my code was for 50 and it only took 1 email to get resolved but I understand your point about fighting for 12.50. I would say let them know so they are aware but seems like they already knew and addressed the issue...

^^^ thanks man. i would have def hit them up for $50. for $12.50.... ill live esp since i just got it in on the site.

got some kobe venomenons for $33 shipped from there to hoop in :rofl:

ruh roh I still have $50 I haven't used yet. Can you check the balance on there or you have you enter the info at checkout?

ruh roh I still have $50 I haven't used yet. Can you check the balance on there or you have you enter the info at checkout?

check the balance on the site.

Back
Top Bottom