Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

it doesn't work like that bruh.... the $50 works next month.
This block feature doesn't exactly work because everyday I still see this dude's comment. 
happy.gif
Sorry man. I think I got trolled doe
mean.gif
Not knowing how the 50 dollars back works because the poster never had a clear definition=trolling

Someone's getting trolled in here. I'm beginning to suspect it's me

10597527_1467513680173482_477347036_n.jpg

also, do want

them WTT lace locks are gaudy and ugly someone gonna have to explain the appeal of 2lb lace locks on your shoes to me bcuz I must be missing something

She'll be humbled by all the GR retail cops in a couple weeks.

huh? what? who are you and more importantly what are you even talking about :lol:

i was just messing with her :lol:   she's gonna help me in a couple weeks :nthat:

when inside jokes go wrong :lol:
Hey guys, do you know if the WTL's will be available in a size 7? I want to try to get a pair for my girl too when they come out it will be nice to see some heads turn when we go out and she got them on lol... she'll probably be telling people their jordans too :rofl:

WTLS SHOOOUUUULLDDDD release in a 7---all the other international releases started at a 7. HOWEVER, I find it very troubling that as of late (the past month) almost all Lebron releases have been 8 and up. I think even the volt joints started at an 8, and they are a reg model XI. Only time will tell. Online route will most likely be the only option for the 7, brick and mortars rarely get 7s. Sometimes they even have the audacity to say "oh yea this didn't come in sizes that small" :rolleyes :stoneface:

the week of the release @nikestore should have a size run; just hit them up if it's not posted. Unlike footlocker :lol: they are usually legit with their info

who cares if villa is getting or not getting WTL, they are a big nike account. kd globals were nike.com and footlocker.com only amongst the major players so they must be super limited???

who cares if villa is getting or not getting WTL, they are a big nike account. kd globals were nike.com and footlocker.com only amongst the major players so they must be super limited???

More places that get them diverts attention...

Think of a supermarket...Would you rather have your choice between 3 open lanes or 1 open lane??

More places that get them diverts attention...

Think of a supermarket...Would you rather have your choice between 3 open lanes or 1 open lane??
I completely agree with that but Im pretty sure most people are trying to gauge production numbers and resell values. havent really read through the threads since the RO's released but how things have changed here, even since then. 
mean.gif
  once again i'll be trading my pairs when theyre high and getting them back when they're low. 

WTL's were produced in high numbers fellas please just except it, yes they may still be tough to grab but not impossible :rolleyes

So all you resellers looking for easy flips and beasts looking to have the super limited shoe no one else has can leave the thread now please [emoji]9996[/emoji]️

Let all of us who like and actually still want them cop minus the madness, I can't lie I wanted them so long I actually stopped wanting them :smh: now I'm just like whatever either I'm a cop or not :\

Back
Top Bottom