Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
"we got the shoes stashed right in the back for you" 
wink.gif

So I decided to call my local ****'s to see if they got the WTL. I couldn't get through to footwear so the general customer service rep walked back and checked for me. She told me they got them. I asked for a hold on a couple pairs and she said sure.

So my roommate and I jet there through a cab. We run into the store and don't see them anywhere. I give the associate my name and tell him I have shoes on hold. He said "you're Chris right? We got the shoes stashed right in the back for you" he goes back and me and my roommate are jumping and hugging each other in joy. Screaming in the footwear aisle and ****. He brings out a stack of five boxes and were all hype and ****. I take a look at the top box and it says "zoom lebron soldier". I said "no....". Look down at the next box and the next box. All soldiers.......

Look at me all stupid and **** :smh
roll.gif

Not even gone lie I only copped to flip so I can finally replace my MacBook I broke last year but I honestly don't like the shoe it's just weird IMO

Hate to break it to you but NO way selling a pair of WTL's gonna net the price of a MacBook. Maybe...MAYBE it would cover full retail on an iPhone 6...the small memory joint too. Should just oop someone here...

So I decided to call my local ****'s to see if they got the WTL. I couldn't get through to footwear so the general customer service rep walked back and checked for me. She told me they got them. I asked for a hold on a couple pairs and she said sure.

So my roommate and I jet there through a cab. We run into the store and don't see them anywhere. I give the associate my name and tell him I have shoes on hold. He said "you're Chris right? We got the shoes stashed right in the back for you" he goes back and me and my roommate are jumping and hugging each other in joy. Screaming in the footwear aisle and ****. He brings out a stack of five boxes and were all hype and ****. I take a look at the top box and it says "zoom lebron soldier". I said "no....". Look down at the next box and the next box. All soldiers.......

wow.... 

Would I be right to assume it would be better to buy on eBay ASAP? Or should I try to wait it out?

wait, but do keep an eye on prices...anywhere ~325-350 n go for it

Yup

FC dropped price again in an hour 450-475 now

So any seller on eBay expecting 400+ is delusional unless it's like a 14 or something

FC price after fees is 370 and it's early still

Last edited:
something tells the what the lebron is going to be a resell flop

sounds like more people are buying the shoe to resell then wearing or keeping it

but $120.00 profit on a pair is nice if that's what you can get now or sit on them

you've been really trying to make people think these ain't worth anything :lol:  

I beg to differ, dude is just telling those that missed out to wait. No need to pony up some of the 400/450 and up prices. Only so many pairs in hand today and there are LOTS to go around. Just wait till all the online pairs are delivered. Prices will most likely drop some more. 325 is a fair price considering tax/shipping/fees. But no money is being made. LOTS of pairs and patience equals an L for resellers. You got your pair, be happy and let the rest exercise patience and not jump at the first eBay pair they see.

Last few launches on NDC have been a success. Good thing I had both phones on me today. In the cart but wouldn't let me check out. Shout out to my iPhone for allowing me to check out on paypal because my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 utilizing chrome failed me. Lol

But on a serious tip, wear what you like but overpaying for fakes just for the sake of having a pair of kicks just isn't worth it! But hey its not my money so spend your money on whatever high quality/AAA replica uou choose too. If I'm not copping retail or close to it for something authentic then I don't need it

you've been really trying to make people think these ain't worth anything :lol:  

Just been honest is all

Dudes were taking out 2 nd mortgages 3 weeks ago for these lol

Even still dudes bein foolish throwin absurd money around for these

Tryin to be a voice of reason for people who can't control themselves

And reality check resellers who think they can flip for 1 mil and no longer have financial worries for the remainder of their lives lol

It's just rubber and leather people lol

damn... she got u guys trolled hard man. so what happen in the end ? 

Back
Top Bottom