LeBron's latest incredible shot, courtesy of '60 Minutes'

Avy check
pimp.gif

wilt played against a bunch of stiff earl boykins lookin a** n****

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! did you see his competition?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
if you put shaq in his prime in wilts days...shaq would score 120 EASY.

Originally Posted by PistonsNick13

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

wilt>>>>mj>>>Kobe>Magic>Lebron

QFT, but trying to tell people that michael jordan was not the best ever is like telling the pope god doesn't exist...
Even if you cut Wilt's stats in half, he would still have better stats that almost any other center in history. Let's not forget that healso played against Bill Russell 10x/yr and still got those stats.

Originally Posted by dunkaruu

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Doubt it was really one take.
Lebron is going to go down as the best to ever play the game.
ARE YOU SERIOUZ. BLAD ? THE BEST.EVER? NAHMAN. TOP 5, MAYBE, BUT HE GOT A LONG WAY TO GO, BRO. COMEONEBROCOMEON.

are you handy capped, or do you type like that on purpose?

Originally Posted by he told on me

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

wilt>>>>mj>>>Kobe>Magic>Lebron
Please prove this statistically.

not that i disagree, but i'm so tired of people acting like statistics are the end all defining fact for how good a player is...

He's all stats right now, ill wait for him to lead a team to NBA gold before I give him a label. btw Kobe would have made that shot backwards, blindfoldedoff the ceiling.

Originally Posted by kingofny04

He's all stats right now, ill wait for him to lead a team to NBA gold before I give him a label. btw Kobe would have made that shot backwards, blindfolded off the ceiling.
roll.gif
pimp.gif

I wonder how much power he put into that shot. I heard an announcer saying that Lebron is ~270 lbs at 6-7% body fat..if so, dude is the NBA Iron Man.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom