LeBron's latest incredible shot, courtesy of '60 Minutes'

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

smh.gif
and he can't hit a 18ft jumper at the end of a game to save his life

I'm from Akron, so everything that utter out of my mouth concerning Bronnie is straight biased.� But he is and will continue to be one of the greatest to ever play the game.� I don't care how hard you are on Kobe's stick, you have it in the back of yo mind like "...damn.." every time this dude breaks a record for the youngest to ever do anything.� That right there should tell you a lot about who he is if no one has ever done the type of things he's doing to that extent.

Cavs NBA Champs 2009.� LeBron James MVP 2008-2009 Season.� F*&@ what you heard.
at least you know how biased you are

I love lebron and would give my left nut to have him on the knicks but you guys are calling him the GREATEST OF ALL TIME??? HEHASN'T WON A RING......PLUS HE IS CODDLED........ PLUS THE NBA IS SOFT AS CHARMIN NOW...

you can also make an argument that his competition isn't that crazy....

lets see what happens when lebron loses a step. Lets see what happens when he isn't the strongest and most physical one driving to the lane.....

he has a long way to go...

Celtics are not better and the Cavs have a deeper bench than the Celts.

bench is debatable and I'll even concede and give you that but KG, Pierce, and Ray, also you can throw Rondo into that because he was a beast in theplayoffs last year > Lebron and the 12 other players. They are also the defending champions

skill wise, lebron might be one of the best. overall best ever? not until he has 6 rings, 6 finals mvps, 5 reg season mvps will he be considered in my mind.just one of the reasons i still think mj is better than kobe. while kobe might be more skilled, jordan's accomplishments are insane.

blah!

Kobe > Lebron

Anybody can hit a half court shot...
Try winning 3 NBA championships before your 25, oh yea, and then score 81 points

Originally Posted by Zeus23

Kobe > Lebron

Try winning 3 NBA championships before your 25, oh yea, and then score 81 points

Lebron ain't a ball hogger and he didn't have shaq at his prime. Lebron + Shaq in his prime would have dominated NBA.

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

Originally Posted by Zeus23

Kobe > Lebron

Lebron ain't a ball hogger and he didn't have shaq at his prime. Lebron + Shaq in his prime would have dominated NBA.
Oh man can you imagine??
eek.gif
smh.gif
It wouldnt even be fair lol

Lebron is that dude

Originally Posted by iwhohavenothing

wilt played against a bunch of stiff earl boykins lookin a** n****

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! did you see his competition?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
if you put shaq in his prime in wilts days...shaq would score 120 EASY.
You guys are idiots, you cant compare players athleticism back then compared to today. Players werent as quick, strong, and not as fast asplayers today, including Wilt. I dont think Wilt would be known how he is today and certainly wouldnt put up the same stats he had playing back then if heplayed with todays players.

Originally Posted by kingofny04

He's all stats right now, ill wait for him to lead a team to NBA gold before I give him a label. btw Kobe would have made that shot backwards, blindfolded off the ceiling.

Kobe hasnt led a team to NBA gold before
indifferent.gif

why are people using LeBrons half court one take shot as being justification for being "great" or > then kobe??

if so, then Rasheed > lebron

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I'm sorry but Kobe's teammates>>>>lebron's....of course the lakers were doingwhat they were doing...however Lebron>Kobe[/color]

NeptuneBeats187 wrote:

smh.gif

I'm from Akron, so everything that utter out of my mouth concerning Bronnie is straight biased.� But he is and will continue to be one of the greatest to ever play the game.� I don't care how hard you are on Kobe's stick, you have it in the back of yo mind like "...damn.." every time this dude breaks a record for the youngest to ever do anything.� That right there should tell you a lot about who he is if no one has ever done the type of things he's doing to that extent.

chill out broski. it was a joke. I love lebron.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Doubt it was really one take.
Lebron is going to go down as the best to ever play the game.
i really hope he gets to be at that point in his career, or close. he has a TON of poential. i actually want to see him win titles in his career.

and as far as making shots from half court, didnt scottie pippen make one from the other court when he was playing for the rockets?

in that case scottie pippen > the NBA
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Doubt it was really one take.
Lebron is going to go down as the best to ever play the game.
ahhh I dont no about that one 5000

He's avg stats are currently are better than Kobe's and Wade's. I don't think that means he's better than Kobe though.

31 points 8 assist 11 rebounds...something crazy like that.

"Black Wall Mafia, new millennium Genovese, Got a million dollars say LeBron don't win a ring."
pimp.gif

1. If you guys are using far range shots to gauge greatness, Sheed > Lebron since doing it in a game > doing it in an interview.

2. I'll admit Lebron has the MVP locked but the chip nowhere near locked. I am seriously willing to bet anyone up to $1000 cash that the Cavs aren'tthe champs this year.

And I love Lebron's game. I'm just being realistic.

smh.gif

big deal...anyone can do that against the defenseless Warriors.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom