LeBron's latest incredible shot, courtesy of '60 Minutes'

'video is not available in your country or domain'

man why do i have to live in canada??
smh.gif

dudes sayin lucky is crazy!! It would probly take some of yall
25 tries to make that. and he swished it lol

If lebron gets a consistent mid rang jumper he'll surpass everyone.
But right now and for the last however many seasons Kobe is the BEST.

You're great when you're at the top up 'till your 30. You're Hall of Fame when you can adjust to the breakdown of your body and still dominate.
LeBron minus his speed? Who knows?

Originally Posted by dunkaruu

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Doubt it was really one take.
Lebron is going to go down as the best to ever play the game.
ARE YOU SERIOUZ. BLAD ? THE BEST.EVER? NAHMAN. TOP 5, MAYBE, BUT HE GOT A LONG WAY TO GO, BRO. COMEONEBROCOMEON.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
that made me laugh for some reason

it comes down to who you want in the 4th is the best player

MJ > Kobe > Lebron (remember Jordan was a top defender and a top offensive player.) If Lebron can lead a bunch of role players and 1 or 2 really goodplayers to 6 championships then we can talk.)

I say Lebron in 3 years will peak there is only so much you can put your body through before it starts to become a problem.

Lebron is that dude, all you haters need to understand basketball, he is only 24 years old, he got the chip LOCKED this year.

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

smh.gif
and he can't hit a 18ft jumper at the end of a game to save his life

I'm from Akron, so everything that utter out of my mouth concerning Bronnie is straight biased.� But he is and will continue to be one of the greatest toever play the game.� I don't care how hard you are on Kobe's stick, you have it in the back of yo mind like "...damn.." every time this dude breaks a record for the youngest to ever do anything.� That right there should tell you a lotabout who he is if no one has ever done the type of things he's doing to that extent.

Cavs NBA Champs 2009.� LeBron James MVP 2008-2009 Season.� F*&@ what you heard.

Originally Posted by gambit215

Lebron is that dude, all you haters need to understand basketball, he is only 24 years old, he got the chip LOCKED this year.

counting eggs before they are hatched. Remember the Celtics are better, and remember the Lakers are also better. Both teams are deeper.

Back
Top Bottom