LeBron's latest incredible shot, courtesy of '60 Minutes'

eek.gif
lebron
pimp.gif

Jalrulz wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/v/uhLooTubaNI&hl=en&fs=1
lucky? nawwww

laugh.gif
My dude... announcer just said he takes half a dozen ofthose shots every game! Best believe if I practice those shots all the time, I'd be pretty darn good at it.

Originally Posted by l2icel3oi9i6

lebron is dangerous, but he is far from his peak. he got a long way to go..

roll.gif
Again! Lebron just said himself, he DOESN'T have a long way to go,he has a little process to get there.

I swear it's like some of you just watch videos on mute all the damn time!
laugh.gif

wow there are alot of herbs in this thread

some of yall would really close your eyes and get down on ya knees for lebron and kobe huh?

Yo it's crazy how MJ gets brought up in every thread
laugh.gif

I mean he's the G.O.A.T. but he's not the best in the NBA
grin.gif

Don't even get me started with his behind the desk decisions
mad.gif

I hate seeing sports realted threads ouside of S and T.

Too many biased opinions and people talking out their *@!, in addition to the never ending comparisons and A > B.

Originally Posted by iwhohavenothing

wilt played against a bunch of stiff earl boykins lookin a** n****

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! did you see his competition?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
if you put shaq in his prime in wilts days...shaq would score 120 EASY.

I agree.. Other than the fact that Wilt had 4-5 inches on EVERY decent center in the league, this was actually the 3 second area in Wilt's days:

3secondarea.png

Can you imagine a prime Shaq just being able to plant himself there against centers that he had 4-5 inches and 80-60 lbs on and give him 40 shots per game(which was Wilt's average the year he averaged 50). It would just be automatic 2 points every time.

Kobe > Magic?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

AlBooBoo5 wrote:

smh.gif
and he can't hit a 18ft jumper at the end of a game to save his life

I'm from Akron, so everything that utter out of my mouth concerning Bronnie is straight biased.� But he is and will continue to be one of the greatest to
ever play the game.� I don't care how hard you are on Kobe's stick, you have it in the back of yo mind like "...damn.." every time this dude breaks a record for the youngest to ever do anything.� That right there should tell you a lot
about who he is if no one has ever done the type of things he's doing to that extent.

Cavs NBA Champs 2009.� LeBron James MVP 2008-2009 Season.� F*&@ what you heard.
big deal...anyone can do that against the defenseless Warriors.
laugh.gif

How about this one, at the 2:00 minute mark:

No? Then could I perhaps interest you in the fact that LeBron and Kobe have the same 3-point percentage, even though they're shooting the same amount ofthrees per game.

Back
Top Bottom