Leesburg outlet mall

the barney's has the footpatrol am 90s i think a couple sizes left a 13 and small sizes 8 to 9 maybe others call to confirm $100, and easter air maxes not sure what sizes, didn't even look and some of the neon stabs for $60, had a 10.5 and 11.

Nike didn't have anything at all. women's 360, for men nothing special at all, nothing that stood at all for me to remember.

Yo all you VA folks, anything at all at Leesburg Nike?? I'm coming thru the area next week, and don't want to waste a stop!! CJBALLER, you still there?

sorry to break everyones hearts but no i'm not there anymore.... but i'm sure they won't get anything look to Potomic mills... thats where all the heat will go to... Leesburg is dead.

^^ why is that? leesburg is an area where a lot of visitors and customers come and spend, i don't see why they wouldn't send their good stuff there

Quote:
thats where all the heat will go to... Leesburg is dead.

Dang.

Are you serious...

Although, I have noticed that there has been a limited Paris Collete X Nike shoe sitting there for a while now...
AIM: vkhoj

it was nice seein you at my store chris. haha
Philippines[/b]
mber No.6[/b]
O.G. Member #12​

update on leesburg nike outlet::::

aint got **** there.... had a couple of retro 14s... but who dosent? i still got dem at my store.....

Nike outlet in potomac mills aint got nuttin either....

"[/b]---If anyone has any J's size 6 or 6.5 kids... E-mail me @ [email protected] oR IM me at XxLiLDrExX
Or if anyone needs any Jordanz in kidz or mens sizes just Holla @ me..---

maybe this will help

I WAS JUST THERE THIS PAST WEEKEND copped alot of @#%$.

ADIDAS AINT READY HAVE ANYTHING... cept some cool stan smiths for like 45 bucks,

polo had long sleeve tees for 20, fleece jackets for 60, full zip hoodies for 50 and long sleeve rugby's for 60 and much much more

nike had the white/green bo jacksons for 60 and some jordan 14's for 80.

depending on your size u wont find anything of use in lacoste.

barneys got alot of jeans.. 100 bucks for 7, chip and pepper, and paper denim

burberry had nothing, puma didnt either...

kenny, the burberry store in tysons 2 got some very nice jackets and a table of scarves (womans though)

Team DC/MD/VA​

the whole city behind us
O.G. Member​

the xivs where the white/black/red ones..

Burberry in tysons 2 does have good sales reps... the people in the conn ave store are @#%$ tho. They had a bunch of @#%$ for women in the burberry store in leesburg and a few suit jackets for men.. that is all my friend.

been so busy with school i havent gotten to make it out yet
is the one in tysons an out let or an actual store, and will they do anything for black friday?
i fell in love with a jacket in nyc, pulled my wallet out and then the dude mentioned it was lined with real rabbit fur (i assumed it was faux fur)
broke my heart and i left jacketless

Dey got the rejuvenation air max 97's there. Gots mine.
It ain't where your from its where you at. I'm right where I want to be.

tysons is a regular store

Team DC/MD/VA​

the whole city behind us
O.G. Member​

dang some one beat me to the punch.... got a full size run of the 97's in... some pretty dope Jordan winter jackets... some 90 premium Negro league Gaint edition.... 7.0 frees... and 2 styles of tempos... they actually have some ok stuff.... but be on the look out for 35% off cards around christmas time... ask an employee for one... (just a heads up)

i miss spoke the Negro League Giant Ed. are air max 1's not 90s....
ya 80 bucks aight bad at all.. wore mine to work today.... had to walk bare foot tonite in the rain to the car.... they didn't understand.... lol

Damn, about every Korean was out there on Black Friday...

First time I've ever felt ashamed of being asian, lmao.

It is what it is though.
Team Economics​
From Sowell to Greenspan, we know what's up.​
AIM: vkhoj

Hagerstown is some @#%$.

Black Kobes and Negro League AM1s is about it.

Unless you want some white on white mids.

My-T.
NEGRO​

Back
Top Bottom