Legit Check - DMP 5's - Raging Bulls

New to the forum but not sneakers.  Wondering if you guys could help me decipher if this DMP pack is authentic.  Thanks in advance for your help. 

Both shoes pictured are authentic.

Obviously try to get paper tagged & dated pics with the seller's name.

Last edited:
Thanks for you reply.  Working on it.  What do you think a fair price for these are?  Seller says they are brand new.

Tbh, I don't really follow these, but the ones I do see are mostly sold separately or worn... very rare to see a complete pack DS.

Depending on size and whether they have all the accessories (outer box etc.) I'd say you're looking at least $600-700

Wait for more opinions though.

700 would be the lowest price a DS pack would go for honestly. I'm surprised theres ZERO oxidation even to the netting.

I was able to negotiate down to $650. There is a little bit of oxidation. You can see slight yellowing on the soles. Very minimal tho. I figured I may never see a package in this condition again.

650 is a very great deal. These were going for almost a grand at the last SneakerCon I attended. I've seen the red pair go for more than 500 DS.

100% authentic and man what a deal. Those are in mint condition.
Look exactly like my pack when I purchased it three years ago.

Just recieved the sneakers. What do you guys think? Thanks in advance.

GALLERY]
[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

Only one image is showing, but they look good. Can't believe the netting is still icy too.

Just recieved the sneakers.  Let me know what you guys think.  Thank.  Sorry about the previous post i tried to post from my cell phone.

They are legit and in dope condition, reminds me of mine when I received them 3 years ago. Nice purchase

They are legit and in dope condition, reminds me of mine when I received them 3 years ago. Nice purchase
Has your netting started to yellow a little bit? I cant believe these are mint, like release day mint.

I notice a very little bit of yellow on the tongues of the 3M's.  Barely noticeable.  Glad i pulled the trigger on this deal.  Found them on kixify and the seller had no feedback so it was a nerve racking experience.  Thanks to everyone who helped.

Back
Top Bottom