Legit Check - Jordan Playoff 12's

Ok just got these from a seller I've dealt with before on ebay. He sent me pix before hand and everything looked good so I went ahead and bought them. Upon further inspection when they came in there's a few things I'm unsure about;
1. The color of the grey part on the side of the shoes where "Jumpman" is written looks off to me. (I'm thinking it may be from the age of the shoe or something)

2. The white panels on the sides of the shoe feel "rough" instead of "smooth" like the reptile feel. I've owned plenty of 12's and never really felt them like this. 

I wear a size 14 and I know it's pretty uncommon for fakes in a size that large but these two things kinda got me suspect. I thought maybe they were b-grades but there's nothing on tag to indicate that. Here's a few pix I took myself today to see what ya'll think...

Pic of the tag added. (shout out to my blackberry taking better pix than my real camera haha!)

Any idea about the two "issues" I was talking about? 
And it's #teamblackberry all day!! haha!

Yeah looks to me like the grey has started to fade a bit on the jumpman panel..........as far as the leather feeling "rough" not sure which XII's you have or had, but the OG's are a LOT smoother than the retros which do have a more pebbled leather! My retro playoffs are rough as well! I assure you these are legit my man!

Back
Top Bottom