let this thread die (NYK)

OK Amare we all want to see you do well this yr but can you please stop talking up this visit to Hakeem Olajuwon like youve developed some kind of super powers! Others have done it in the past and its no big deal, the main thing is to stay healthy and make the effort every night.

New 2K13 gameplvideo.

Looks like Knicks uniforms are different. Nothing down the sides. Just plain blue.

Not sure if that's just the retro or our new uniforms, though.

Knicks new uniforms!

Don't hate the new uni's... Could've been a lot worse. I just hope that the shoulder/arm border only going around the top is a glitch though. But they're not too bad.

Re: Prokohorv referring to Dolan as "that little man", it seems there was a hilarious misunderstanding.   

I talked to someone I know involved with NY Mag, and found out the exact words Mikhail Prokhorov said to that reporter over the phone. As the reporter himself said, Prok’s Englislh is "spotty", which accounts for the misunderstanding. 

The reporter asked Mikhail, “do you know James Dolan?”

Prok’s reply: “I have meet him only once, so I know this man very little.”

Move along, folks. Nothing to see here.  Ha. Though, being a Nets fan, trash talk or not, I am always behind Prokhorov.

You expect the Mindy Project to get canceled soon? It hasn't aired yet, but yea its trash. Also, the office ends this year as does 30 Rock. There are two shows I am waiting for, Last Resort and Zero Hour. Both are on ABC.

i overlooked this but wow 30 rock is in last season??! i haven't been watching it since probably the 2nd or 3rd season...i need to catch up via netflix lol

Re: Prokohorv referring to Dolan as "that little man", it seems there was a hilarious misunderstanding.  

I talked to someone I know involved with NY Mag, and found out the exact words Mikhail Prokhorov said to that reporter over the phone. As the reporter himself said, Prok’s Englislh is "spotty", which accounts for the misunderstanding. 

The reporter asked Mikhail, “do you know James Dolan?”

Prok’s reply: “I have meet him only once, so I know this man very little.”

Move along, folks. Nothing to see here.  Ha. Though, being a Nets fan, trash talk or not, I am always behind Prokhorov.

:rofl: i like the original quote better

MAN that V-Neck sucks - If the new jersey had a round neck it would be fire :smokin

Back
Top Bottom