let this thread die (NYK)

andybody got a spot sellin madden13 :nerd:

ask shaq

if u in the bronx, gameworld on fordham got it . they sell everything before release date .......
they lie tho.

i remember i went there and asked if they had 2k12 and dude was like no

as soon as i leave the store a couple of dudes walk in and pick up their copies
grin.gif

they never let me down once, real talk ..

i get everything there, early too. they might not have madden though till tomorrow , but they definitely wont tell u over the phone, u gotta show up .....

if u in the bronx, gameworld on fordham got it . they sell everything before release date .......

they lie tho.

i remember i went there and asked if they had 2k12 and dude was like no

as soon as i leave the store a couple of dudes walk in and pick up their copies >D

i just called them and dude on the phone said they not gettting it till 2m but i might have to make a trip out their 2day anyway

if he said tomorrow , i'd trust that , seems legit they would have it on a monday rather than sunday.

Carmelo Anthony wants the Knicks to have a gold-medal mindset.
The Knicks forward said he wants to bring the outlook Team USA had during its gold medal-winning effort at the London Olympics to Madison Square Garden this season.
“I’m excited to get this thing going,” Anthony said. “Especially coming off this run we just had with the USA team. To be able to put that team together and still be able to accomplish something. I want to bring that mentality back here to the Knicks.”
Anthony and teammate Tyson Chandler played together in London alongside superstars such as Chris Paul, Kobe Bryant and LeBron James, harmoniously cruising to a second straight gold medal.

The Knicks have been criticized since the acquisition of Anthony in February 2011 for chemistry issues that have seemed to plague him and Amar’e Stoudemire. In addition to the trio of Anthony, Chandler and Stoudemire, the Knicks added veteran point guards Jason Kidd and Raymond Felton as well as Marcus Camby to fill out a roster that hopes to contend for an NBA title.

“I’m excited, everybody’s working,” Anthony said during a ProCamps event at St. John’s University. “Amar’e is in the gym, Iman [Shumpert] is getting his knee right, Tyson was out there with me. We have veteran guys who we don’t really have to teach the game to. It’s a matter of putting it all together and making this run.”
While Anthony and Chandler were in London, Stoudemire was in Houston training with Hall of Fame center Hakeem Olajuwon to improve his post game.
“I’m ready to see what [Stoudemire] added to his arsenal,” said Anthony. “I’m excited by the fact that he even went down there to work with [Olajuwon]. That’s a big step forward.”
In Team USA’s record-setting win over Nigeria, Anthony scored 37 points in 14 minutes. The star forward is looking to drown out his critics with a similar approach when the NBA season starts.
“I just played basketball,” Anthony said. “It’s all about playing basketball, the only thing different over here is that we play 82 games, so someone can criticize you more often. My mindset is to just play ball and not worry about what anyone says.”
Anthony can start by ignoring former Knick Charles Oakley, who in a Post report criticized Anthony and Stoudemire for not making their teammates better.
“I didn’t really hear exactly what [Oakley] said,” Anthony said. “At this point, it doesn’t really matter.”

Madden's the same every year. They have no competition, thus no reason to improve or innovate.

Until 2k gets back into it I won't be buying Madden.

butterflies in the sky, i can go twice as hiighhhh..... :rofl: :lol: that DMX youtube clip got me laughin nonstop

Last edited:
just read that ESPN predicts the knicks will have the most turmoil this upcoming nba season lol...

After letting Jeremy Lin walk, the knicks big three could been in for a bumpy ride

Last edited:

Start Spreading The Boo's

Thats on the homepage of the NBA on ESPN.com. :lol: Our national perception is just a mess.

As for ESPN saying we're going to be the number 1 team with turmoil thats not surprising. We're a team from the media capital of the world with two 20 million-dollar contracts thats owned by the Dolan's; that will always be a recipe for drama. The Yankees and Jets would be number one on the turmoil list for their respective sports as well.

im cheering for you guys this season. Ive always liked the Knicks. hopefully you guys can put it all together and make a big push this season.

Back
Top Bottom