let this thread die (NYK)

not a knick fan tho, just giving you guys some praise and know that at least someone out there on NT doesnt hate the Knicks like everyone else on here :lol:

We live in the era of trolls. What do you expect? Stop clicking on espn's links.

The most popular news outlet is run by trolls. Romney straight up lying about welfare requirements. Lobbyists. And you expect a sports network to have integrity?

That's why forums are a great way to get views that are a tiny bit more sane. At least this forum.

not a knick fan tho, just giving you guys some praise and know that at least someone out there on NT doesnt hate the Knicks like everyone else on here :lol:

But... I thought the perceived hate was all in our minds :nerd:

i dapped zyzz by mistake :lol:

i owed u one for the batteries i guess .....

and **** espn, so sick of them starting **** for the sake of starting **** ......

RT @InsideHoops: The new #Knicks uniform will be revealed September 6th

...the countdown to abrupt endings to sleeve borders begins...

Last edited:
I can always count on you to drop a gem, b.

Ewings drop on Friday. Who's picking them up? Curious of the demand. I really don't want to have to wait in line.

Just copped a authentic rev 30 gallo road jersey for $25 cash. The medium is fitting but waaaay to long. Does anybody know where i can get it tailored ?

I haven't bought a Rev 30 yet but how long do they run exactly? like, really, really long?

I can always count on you to drop a gem, b.
Ewings drop on Friday. Who's picking them up? Curious of the demand. I really don't want to have to wait in line.

these are the ewings i'm feenin for, the og's

think they'll ever release em ?

Funny occurrence. So. On twitter there was a big discussion amongst Knick fans & knick bloggers about JR's brother getting a spot on the team. The discussion was prompted by this tweet from Berman (yes I know it is berman)

Marc Berman ‏@NYPost_Berman
Source told me G Chris Smith, J.R.'s brother, has good chance of making #Knicks roster because of his defensive potential and Iman's injury.

Daniel Artest, Ron Artest's brother sounded off on the discussion:

Daniel Artest ‏@TheRealDMArtest
“@KnicksFanBlog: Remember that time the Lakers signed Daniel Artest?” Nah. I don't.

Dan L ‏@KnicksFanBlog
@TheRealDMArtest Thank you. I'm trying to tell people that NYK shouldn't have signed Chris Smith to make JR happy.

@KnicksFanBlog and besides Ron could've got me on teams but I wanted to earn my spots.

Unlike JR Smith brother. I earned my NBA summer league spot. No diss but Ron never asked for a "favor" from his teams.

I'm sorry knick fans. I was just sharing an opinion. Oh well. Ppl know how to reach me on twitter.

Saw this on realgm. Guess espn wasn't so wrong about the turmoil hahahhaa

Such a negative vibe around this organization. And it's deserved

I just feel like there are many more positive options out there for the Knicks, rather than bringing in JR's brother. You could of brought Harrelson back at least.

Back
Top Bottom