let this thread die (NYK)

Reading that article kinda bought my "3rd star" hopes crashing down..But at the same time, I don't think it would be the end of the world..If we can get a center like Nene or Bynum (dunno if he'd be an option at any point) and a decent PG like Stephen Curry, the team would be alright..Obviously CP3 would be a dream scenario but it wouldn't be a disaster if we didn't get him

Originally Posted by gaseousfashion

I look forward to seeing Melo & Amare play together for an entire season.

Definitely, and lets not sleep on Mr. Big shot Billups.

I dont see Dwight Howard being a good fit unless he really wants to focus on being a defensive center opposed to his current role as an offensive on Orlando.

I see Rondo being a great fit here in NY as he is a decent defender and likes to pass first.
Offcourse I'd still prefer Chris Paul.

I can’t see Paul coming to the Knicks under the new CBA especially since they’d have no money for a decent bench/role players. This is critical because Amare will need some rest here & there for his knees. I would love to see t Knicks do well though. I hope Melo learned to stop sulking, pouting, & whining this off season. It’s sad to see a grown man that tall melt in the 4 quarters of playoff or important games when he doesn’t get calls. He fades away from that point. Stops running back on D, jumpers are way off, etc…

ll the chatter about Boston's interest in Chris Paul is a moot point because the All-Star point guard will not sign a long-term contract extension with the Celtics, according to a person close to the situation.

Paul, who will become a free agent after this season, essentially has veto power over any trade because no team will give up valuable assets for him without an assurance that it can sign him for the next several years.

Boston would love to acquire Paul for a package built around Rajon Rondo and have been seeking a third trading partner to sweeten an offer to New Orleans.

But Paul's reluctance to commit to Boston long term should quickly put an end to the scenario
Stop it.

Originally Posted by psk2310

I can’t see Paul coming to the Knicks under the new CBA especially since they’d have no money for a decent bench/role players. This is critical because Amare will need some rest here & there for his knees. I would love to see t Knicks do well though. I hope Melo learned to stop sulking, pouting, & whining this off season. It’s sad to see a grown man that tall melt in the 4 quarters of playoff or important games when he doesn’t get calls. He fades away from that point. Stops running back on D, jumpers are way off, etc…
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Originally Posted by psk2310

roll.gif

Are you agreeing with me? I think he's done it so much that refs won't give him any calls...I can't imagine the temper tantrums his son throws especially since he sees his father huffing & puffing around stomping & %*#...

Delusions of grandeur afflict all New York Knicks fans. Its a sad truth.
But I'm tripping off the fact that people are talking about 42% shooters when their starting PG has shot over 42% in 2 seasons and thats doing correct rounding and my PG shot 45% last year..... taking the most shots of anyone in the league.

That whole skit had me in a daze....
same delusional Knicks fan thinks that they will have a shot at Steph Curry, or Bynum or Nene...
Some of you make it too easy.
Yea Boozer looks bad after year 1, but dudes in here are pissed that Melo couldnt wait a year.

Is Caron Butler even healthy yet? If this is true, I would assume we're using him as a future trading piece if anything.

Big pass on Caron Butler...there is a reason the Mavs won without that guy, we don't need another black hole at the three spot.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Big pass on Caron Butler...there is a reason the Mavs won without that guy, we don't need another black hole at the three spot.

Thank you.

and question , do we go into the Bulls thread ? or are they just in here because of the Chicago inferiority complex ?

Originally Posted by 8PM at MSG

Is Caron Butler even healthy yet? If this is true, I would assume we're using him as a future trading piece if anything.
This

and question , do we go into the Bulls thread ? or are they just in here because of the Chicago inferiority complex ?
Chicago inferiority complex. I mean games haven't even started for us to venture in their thread. Matter of fact I haven't even seen their thread for this season
laugh.gif

Thank you.

Y'all ventured into our space 1st... furthermore there's nothing to feel inferior about
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

People dont even know why we are called the second city...

You don't honestly expect a school system like their to educate them on history do you bruh?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

People dont even know why we are called the second city...

You don't honestly expect a school system like their to educate them on history do you bruh?
laugh.gif

it should probably be called third by now. NY, LA, CHI.

Back
Top Bottom