let this thread die (NYK)

I am seriously amazed at how scrubs continuously light us up.

It seems like said career role player will step into the garden and drop that career high.

why the %!+% are our starters playing when theya re obviously losing the game. Amare off an injury too

Tyson chandler looks mad pissed off and he should be. Amare trash defense is making things so hard on the rest of the team

Originally Posted by GRideBounca11

It seems like said career role player will step into the garden and drop that career high.

I'm not. Happens all the time
30t6p3b.gif
this team should be embarrased. Got Diaw out there looking like Jordan in his prime

Originally Posted by LovesIt

Originally Posted by GRideBounca11

I'm not. Happens all the time
30t6p3b.gif
this team should be embarrased. Got Diaw out there looking like Jordan in his prime
Henderson right on cue.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yall seriously don't want to trade Amare ? he is one of the worst defenders ive ever seen in my life. Dude needs to go we are trying to win a chip here he will never play the defense we need to do that ala KG .

Why can't we have that extra effort all throughout the game Melo ?
30t6p3b.gif

can someone get john elway on the phone? we'll trade him douglas, d'antoni and one night with lala for tebow. at least the +#$$! is capable of winning (sort of). at least he has heart.

Amare got exposed as one of the worst man defenders in the league tonight. Even if he was matched up with Tyson at C, There's no reason Diaw should have gotten 27 points. Much less on a 7 footer and a 6'11 guy

They rely on Melo too much to bail them out In the 4th. Shump is the goods but I'm worried he's a injury risk.

This team is a joke. Bad coach bad defensive players bad chemistry everything bad but truthfully it's what I expected. I won't take this team serious until we get our true identity back as a hard nosed defensive team.

Back
Top Bottom