let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by nightruans

at the end of the gif look towards the back of the Knicks bench

laugh.gif

eek.gif
Jorts had a seizure
roll.gif

I'm petrified of the amount of minutes chandler is playing. but wow it feels so good having a legit center.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by nightruans

at the end of the gif look towards the back of the Knicks bench
laugh.gif
eek.gif
Jorts had a seizure
roll.gif
roll.gif
 didn't even noticed that at first
roll.gif

are Jorts and Novak the Landry and Andy for this season?

laugh.gif

it always seems like whenever a big play happens theyre always getting hype together....pause

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Damn. Shumpert Jerseys for everyone...

I'll be trying to get a home Shumpy for Feb 2 when they play Chicago. I will be in the building acting up. Anybody else gonna be there for that game?

me. not going tomorrow. my son has a doctors appointment. dont get married and dont have kids, children

OK Los. I'm in section 113 on that night.

As for the kids, I actually have a daughter. 6 years old. I already know how that go.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

What happened to all that new release, 1000 3s a day Landry was talking about on Twitter? Smh, dude is trash.
Dude's shot didn't change at all from last year - still has one of the flattest J's in the league.  
sick.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Knicks win by 7, Melo drops 30.

lol, what makes you think Melo would drop 30? If anything, Stoudemire would be the one, since the sixers have trouble with big men. But even so, 2 players cant beat a team by themselves

I'm happy for Nate Robinson.

24, 5 and 4 last night vs. Miami.
pimp.gif

I'm anxious for this game tonight because Philly is playing like they will be pretty solid this year and I'm hype to see how we match up and compete against the team that currently holds the spot we should be aiming to get.

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

I'm happy for Nate Robinson.

24, 5 and 4 last night vs. Miami.
pimp.gif

I'm anxious for this game tonight because Philly is playing like they will be pretty solid this year and I'm hype to see how we match up and compete against the team that currently holds the spot we should be aiming to get.

Same here. I'm lowkey Cheering for the GSW, Mark Jackson hoping they have a successful season.

It's weird how much of a connection we have with Golden State...probably more than Denver now.

worried bout tonight's game

It's weird how much of a connection we have with Golden State...probably more than Denver now.

we always had a connection w/ them since john starks lol

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

we always had a connection w/ them since john starks lol

ahhh that's right. I just mean recently.
we were deadset on drafting Curry, that Lee for AR and Turiaf, Mark Jackson, even messing up Brandon Rush's career and now Naterob
ohwell.gif

man, we bout to see Spencer Tony 'Bill Walton' Battie Hawes ... 20 & 15
http://twitter.com/Al_Iannazzone
Al Iannazzone: Spencer Hawes out tonight for the Sixers against the Knicks. Veteran Tony Battie starts.
http://twitter.com/JaredZwerling
Jared Zwerling: As I mentioned in the Knicks Report on the blog, NYK is scoring more points and shooting a higher % w/ Iman on the court than Douglas.
Jared Zwerling:
Also ... the Knicks are currently tied with the Nuggets for most dunks in the season so far (50). Chandler has 18. Amare has 13.
Jared Zwerling: Keys on beating the Sixers from D'Antoni: "Get back in transition. Can't turn it over. Can't take bad shots. Can't feed their fastbreak."
Jared Zwerling:
'Antoni: Unlikely for Jared Jeffries to play tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom