let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

It's really coming down to how well Baron Davis plays for us tho...
30t6p3b.gif

$#@! is crazy .

Expecting an old PG with a herniated disc (which will always be an issue) to save this team is wishful thinking, its a chronic problem that's aggravated even with running or jumping.

It should help the pick and roll a lot though.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Bunch of Chicken Littles.
laugh.gif

yo man, you are overly optimistic 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 and usually I'm a positive dude but I fail to see anything positive at the moment

With Baron back our rotations should be a lot better. D'Antoni better be able to find the the right rotations and get guys on the court when they should be and who they should be on court with.

Baron Davis
Landry Fields
Carmelo Anthony
Amare Stoudemire
Tyson Chandler

Off the bench, in order of amount of minutes (IMO) they should get:
Iman Shumpert
Jared Jeffries
Josh Harrelson
Toney Douglas
Mike Bibby

I initially wanted Shumpert to start but I feel like he's not being as aggressive as he should be. Regardless of the chuck game in OKC. But I feel like bringing him off the bench loosens the restrictions on his shot selection and he will play closer to his potential with out the worry of having to distribute and make sure Melo, Amare and Chandler get theirs.

...as for next year...
nerd.gif

Carmelo Anthony
Amare Stoudemire
Tyson Chandler
Iman Shumpert
Jerome Jordan
Renaldo Balkman
...are the only ones under-contract if I'm not mistaken (Douglas is a team option). Add these guys:

Steve Nash
Ray Allen
Jason Terry
Robin Lopez

grin.gif

Honestly, between how poor this team is and not even being able to watch them, I could really care less right now.  Knicks have sucked my entire life basically, whats another decade to a dude like me?

Some of yall have become comical at this point. Might take a break from this thread. Some of this talk in here plus this losing streak is not a good mix. Sad cuz if we go on a winning streak some of the same ppl will change their tune with the quickness.

I really wish we can rip off like 7-10 in a row when Baron comes back . This team is #POOR right now but we are way better than 6-8

Damn, talking about next year already? 
laugh.gif
 I guess I'm not so upset bc the Giants are still playing in mid January, but it's a weird-lockout shortened season. Let's just try to get to the playoffs, and see what the hell happens before talking about 2013 lineups 
laugh.gif
. Hopefully the offense gets better, with or without Baron (who may not even be healthy when he comes back). It can't get much worse right now, but if we linger around .500 and finish the season strong heading to the playoffs, we can make a run. You guys too young to remember 99?

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

HTTB is frontin' you know he be watching the games looking like this

angry_face.jpg

I do.
laugh.gif

But I'm just trying to be patient. This wasn't going to work overnight. Last year I was ready to quit at 3-8 and we went on that run. I'll be patient this time.

Originally Posted by amishpimp27

Damn, talking about next year already? 
laugh.gif
 I guess I'm not so upset bc the Giants are still playing in mid January, but it's a weird-lockout shortened season. Let's just try to get to the playoffs, and see what the hell happens before talking about 2013 lineups 
laugh.gif
. Hopefully the offense gets better, with or without Baron (who may not even be healthy when he comes back). It can't get much worse right now, but if we linger around .500 and finish the season strong heading to the playoffs, we can make a run. You guys too young to remember 99?
You're lucky. I don't want to cheer for the Giants. It sucks to being a Jet fan right now. Of course, we still remember our Knicks' 1999, but we have no damn patience. Nothing new. With or without Baron, our switching defense is pretty bad.
30t6p3b.gif
Amar'e is still clueless on the defense. He's in this what? Tenth season? 
I just found a perfect avy (paper bag man). I'm gonna stick with it until the Knicks reach the Eastern Conference Finals.
laugh.gif

I'll be damned if the Knicks lose to the Bucks again tomorrow. Scott Skiles always outcoaches D'Antoni. 

Well, the Giants better win. I bet cash on them.
laugh.gif

by the way, Happy Birthday to Jeff Van Gundy
pimp.gif

Whats up with melo? He's having family issues. I hope everything is ok. You can tell he's def been a little off recently.

^I figured it was his wrist but he started off deferring to others and never got in to doing his own thing. I figured he just had an off night and did not want to force the issue by jacking up 30 shots.
http://twitter.com/alanhahn
Alan Hahn: At #Knicks practice, Melo isn't here. Taking care of family situation. He is expected to play tomorrow.
Al Iannazzone: Mike D'Antoni just said he expects Anthony to play tomorrow. Melo missed today's practice b/c of family issues. His wrist is an issue too

Back
Top Bottom