let this thread die (NYK)

so frustrating watching the defense and the turnovers... why cant the team play zone if they suck this badly on defense? they switch on every play

sheesh
30t6p3b.gif

Team has quit on the coach.....any one see melos reaction to dantoni last game when he was drawing up a "play" on the pregame ?....dude was disgusted

Even in the best case scenario, everyone gets and stays healthy, Davis improves Amare's game, Melo plays more efficiently, I'm still not that confident on any given night. Of course, hard to say without seeing that team (it also might not exist), but from the coach, to our stars, to the management... fans are justified in not having a lot of faith in this organization.

I think it will improve this season because it almost HAS to.. but come playoffs I think we need some opponents to get hurt, we need Melo and Amare to put up historic numbers, and to overall just get outrageously hot at the right time (see Orlando's Finals run).

It could happen.

They should fire Pringles right after the game at center court.

At the same time, the thought of Woodson stepping in makes me want to vomit.

sick.gif

When was the last time the Knicks had a good offense game?! They need to wake the $$** up already!!

And why does the +@!%@#$ coach refuse to play Novak?!!

Originally Posted by Al3xis

This is pretty bad.

Mike might as well do the honorable thing and resign.

That would be dope. Only if Walt Frazier became our coach. Because Mike Woodson is just as bad or worse..which is really bad
laugh.gif
What a joke

Back
Top Bottom