let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

I woulnt be mad at Jeff Foster. He rebounds extremely well and apparently Donnie's been pushing the organization to take a long look at him.

He'd be perfect next to Amare and Melo. Grab all their misses and he's good at offensive boards.

I would actually be satisfied with Foster as well. All things considered, he's a solid option, but I heard he's willing to give Indy a hometown discount in hopes of finishing his career there
eyes.gif
. Hopefully Donnie can sway him.

I'm sayin though man, I'd be straight with trading Denver to get Mozgov back, it wasnt like they gave him burn anyway
tired.gif

I'm cool with Evans and/or Foster. Mean players throwing elbows in the paint.

Don't know if we can pry Foster away from Indy though unless they get focused on somebody else and don't make him a priority.

I think we should resign Shawne as well. He's grown as a person and a player in the system. His range is also appreciated.

Sheldon williams should be getting love.

But him and the Carter made dantoni look dumb as bricks so they won't be back. Especially Carter.

Hornets Approach Paul Situation With 'Eyes Wide Open'
Dec 05, 2011 11:49 AM EST

The Hornets see the writing on the wall that Chris Paul will be difficult to keep in New Orleans, writes David Aldridge, who spoke with a member of the front office. Aldridge indicates that the team understands that Paul intends to join the Knicks.

"Another thing also becomes clear when you dial the 504. The Hornets are going into this with eyes wide open," writes Aldridge. "They know that Paul spent much of the summer in New York at lockout meetings -- and also with Knicks star Carmelo Anthony. They know that even if he can't get as big a salary from the Knicks as with other teams, it's likely his representatives have all manner of endorsements at the ready in New York that would make up the difference. They believe he'd prefer going to a team where he doesn't have to be 'the man,' and that the Knicks would be just that, with Anthony and All-Star Amar'e Stoudemire willing and able to take the spotlight and the heat that come with it."

The team appreciates Paul's contribution as a member of the Hornets and the New Orleans community and wants to preserve a good relationship with the All-Star point guard.

Via NBA.com

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/news#ixzz1fgLbV2ol

Originally Posted by DubA169

Hornets Approach Paul Situation With 'Eyes Wide Open'
Dec 05, 2011 11:49 AM EST

The Hornets see the writing on the wall that Chris Paul will be difficult to keep in New Orleans, writes David Aldridge, who spoke with a member of the front office. Aldridge indicates that the team understands that Paul intends to join the Knicks.

"Another thing also becomes clear when you dial the 504. The Hornets are going into this with eyes wide open," writes Aldridge. "They know that Paul spent much of the summer in New York at lockout meetings -- and also with Knicks star Carmelo Anthony. They know that even if he can't get as big a salary from the Knicks as with other teams, it's likely his representatives have all manner of endorsements at the ready in New York that would make up the difference. They believe he'd prefer going to a team where he doesn't have to be 'the man,' and that the Knicks would be just that, with Anthony and All-Star Amar'e Stoudemire willing and able to take the spotlight and the heat that come with it."

The team appreciates Paul's contribution as a member of the Hornets and the New Orleans community and wants to preserve a good relationship with the All-Star point guard.

Via NBA.com

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/news#ixzz1fgLbV2ol

So much classier than %%%+%*# denver. I really hope they can somehow make the best of this situation and build for a contender in the future.

Realistically paul leaving is better for both us and them because paul gives us the 3rd piece/pg we need and new orleans is nowhere near being a contender right now, so ot realistically makes no sense for them to Pay a guy like paul max dollars when it wont give them a championship... Than of cOurse its also better for cP cause he would ne playing where he wants on a championship caliber team

Ideally i hope new orleans can save their organization and build a winner with good youg talent, ive been to NO and its a great city

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Pretty sure this wasn't posted yet...
�
you're right, first time I've ever seen Melo get in a defensive stance. 

TD, fields, billups, 2 future unprotected picks for CP3 and okafor. Supposedly, Okafor is the deal breaker for us. Anyone heard of this rumor?

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

TD, fields, billups, 2 future unprotected picks for CP3 and okafor. Supposedly, Okafor is the deal breaker for us. Anyone heard of this rumor?

eek.gif

Besides it being too good to be true, how would we afford CP3 and Okafor anyway cap wise?

If anything, Okafor makes sense to take on since he's a big we would so desperately need.
Of course, you're paying an outrageously high price for him.. but who knows what kind of big man options we can really get if we traded for CP3. 

All rumors, though, so I won't be shocked if Paul is traded to the Clippers tomorrow... then traded to the Celtics, then rumored to Orlando, then back to us.

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

tumblr_ls2cymaq6O1qgxyxd.gif

Scott O Niel (MSG Head) confirmed on Twitter no new uniforms this year and they havent talked about next year yet. 

Originally Posted by DubA169

Scott O Niel (MSG Head) confirmed on Twitter no new uniforms this year and they havent talked about next year yet. 

Damn I could have sworn with the new logo and a newly renovated MSG we would change our uniforms, I was expecting to get the black outline out.

Back
Top Bottom