let this thread die (NYK)

Jorts was driving hard to the hoop and got tripped up (no foul was called
30t6p3b.gif
) He braced his fall with his wrist, which is now fractured..He's gonna get surgery on it and it will require up to 6 weeks to heal

Originally Posted by Big J 33

AjvhoHbCEAIPufE.jpg

Bad playcalling + star player who is not a natural playmaker + little confidence in the role players = the Knicks struggles
disgusting

Mike James had 9 points and 10 assists in 16 minutes tonight for the Bulls. He was on our D-league squad. Grunwald sucks

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Originally Posted by MrONegative

[h1][/h1]
I know it was 1994 but thats a hell of a steal. MSG and 2 sports teams for a billie. The Knicks alone been worth moreDude who called Donnie a %@#*@ for letting Dolan pick the coach and for the Melo fiasco is an idiot. Dude who said Donnie was just being a pro is 100% right. We all know Dolan pulled the trigger on the melo deal and Donnie could've easily exposed him but he stuck with the bs story that they were in total agreement. Because hes a professional and was employed UNDER Dolan. Imagine how upset he was Dolan completely undermined him and I've yet to see a quote from him admitting it.
I can't feel sorry for a person that takes that route. Call it being professional but I'd rather he kept his word. I'm not going to imagine how upset he was. He should've spoke up and let us know.

That's the main thing yall are missing the more heat put on Dolan would be a good thing if Donnie spoke up but if dudes just want to fade out of the situation and become a footnote you're just enabling Dolan to keep doing the same bs he's been doing.

The point you're missing is its Dolans team and he can do whatever he wants with it. Donnie airing him out would just make it a less desirable place for good GM's and might put Donnie in a bad light with owners. Essentially, theres no such thing as putting heat on a owner.

That last possession by Melo in overtime was horrible. I know he was hot but that was ridiculous.

I know people were struggling but you have to pass the ball. You can't defend it at all

I was wondering why Shump wasn't in. I thought he fouled out or something

Landry is somewhat heating up and we are somehow still losing

Switching cost us another game

These last few games have been disheartening. The key is for the players is to settle their problems. I'm hoping right now is the "things get worse before it gets better" phase. We dropped 5 straight games, the crowd is turning on the team and the lack of trust in each other is apparent. If this game wasn't the wake up call, then we aren't going anywhere this season.

Melo has got to pick his spots better. He's shown flashes, then takes some bad shots. I understand where it comes from, he's lacking trust in his teammates. Their lacking confidence right now, though some of them are finally starting to get it back. The only way we're going to start doing anything though is for him to keep trusting them even through their struggles on offense.

Melo is getting exposed at the highest level right now. There is no hope for this knick organization. At this point I want them to lose to see how long they stick with Pringles.

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Mike James had 9 points and 10 assists in 16 minutes tonight for the Bulls. He was on our D-league squad. Grunwald sucks

I almost feel like Grunwald could be our Ed Tapscott 
sick.gif
 Hopefully he doesn't pull a Frederic Weiss move

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Am I the only one who hasnt given up all hope yet?

Didnt we start 2-9 last year and people were screaming for Dantoni's head then we went on to win a bunch of games in a row?
The problem is the teams the Knicks beat last season after that bad start weren't very good for the most part (the likes of the Pistons, Bobcats, Kings, T'Wolves).

The Knicks up to this point haven't shown they can beat those caliber of teams.

some thoughts..
knicks playing with 0 confidence.
How are they not gonna utilize a 100mil man(amare) in the last last qtr-2ot is beyond me.
shouldve sat melo out on the 3rd-4th qtr and let bill walker play.
where was the pick and roll..i guess it was amare that needed nash more than nash needed him.
fields gets shook out in the arc.
smh at this team. 

My dudes are hard to watch right now, it's just horrible basketball. This is truly the clunkiest i've ever seen the knicks play, no exaggeration. Even when they win it's so unorganized. I feel like while D'antoni is in charge, i'll never see a great play come to fruition.

I don't post here a lot but I had to vent after watching the past few games.

I know its still early in the season but we should try to trade Melo, I'm sick of this guy ball hogging causing the offense to stagnate. Its been almost a season now and I'm convinced that its not the right fit here.

This dude pretty much ruined the entire teams offense. Yeah I know he's an elite offensive player blah blah blah but the team will be better off without him.

If I was Grunwald I try to trade him to Jersey for Deron Williams straight up since its getting clear that dude is not resigning with the Nets. There's a good chance that they will listen to that offer.

Imagine this dude running Pringles offense? Easy buckets all day, the whole team especially Fields and STAT will play better because of it.

That would leave us with a hole in SF position but we just slide in Fields until we can sign a suitable replacement in the offseason. Heck we can even go after Wilson Chandler again since everybody misses him here.

Its a shame none of this will probably happen since Grunwald doesn't have the balls to do it.

Hopefully the offense will flow better with Baron getting back but Melo needs to go imo.

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

It's the new goggles . Them $#@! is wack b

Amare need to stop worrying about how he looks on the floor and worry about how he can help the Knicks win some games. 
There's so many problems right now, IDK which one is hurting us the most. 

Is it the lack of leadership on the floor?

Lack of quality coaching and adjustments?

Lack of effort from both sides?

frown.gif
{

I think Amar'e is still adjusting to the added bulk that he put on in the offseason. Considering his game is explosiveness and perimeter shooting, idk why he added the muscle. LeBron is a muscular guy but he has 1000x better ball handling than Amar'e so he can drive down the lane using his dribbling ability and finish strong using his body. STAT can't dribble for crap so his added muscle is useless..He also doesn't post up so IDK what he's doing to himself..Either lose that muscle or put it to use.

lol at everyone saying trade melo...

the entire problem is the coach ...

when melo has a PG who can space the floor with dribble penetration it will open up a lot of shots for him and stat....

fields needs to shoot more ask question last cuz his stroke is money

TD needs a brain transplant

IMAN SHUMP should be a good backup to diddy

Stat needs space and a PG who can run the pick and roll

clear this up and we can be a top 3 team in the east otherwise a 7th or 8th seed vs MIA or CHI

I hate that Amar'e takes 3s but that's mostly on D'Antoni..An old-school minded coach would rip Amare's head off seeing him shoot 3s and tell him to focus on getting his points in the point or mid-range game..In his defense though, a lot of PFs take 3s and nobody says anything about it..Pau takes 3s, Blake started to this season, Bosh does when he's wide open, Kevin Love takes multiple 3s a game, Z-BO, Josh Smith, and Dirk..Obviously some of those guys are better 3 point shooters than Amar'e but Blake, Z-BO and Josh Smith are not all that great percentage wise from the 3 point line yet they rarely get any criticism for it. The only person that has is Josh Smith and that's because of that 1 season where dude took like 100 three pointers which is ridiculous for a guy with his athletic ability.

Back
Top Bottom